SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random pictures and a couple for Cro

5236439032_1ae5c4fe2e_z.jpg

5236439030_2e1e0df5cc_z.jpg

5236439022_6602b23d90_z.jpg

5236439014_2415cf4d9c_z.jpg

I haven't even drove it yet to be honest with you. I'vejust took pictures of it cause it's so sexy

Yea i had a little look, there's a patential section with 2 corners and an outside clipping

Yeah I was figuring it would have something like a Silverstone National section. Also, can you do me a big favor and try painting your RM '10 Camaro Black and see what happens?

Hey guys can i politely say stop posting here while the GF thread has more posts than the SFX one XD

:P

It'll go black and im guessing the vinyls will either stay the same colour or change to be seen on the car. I won't do it cause im trying to save as many black paint chips as possible.

And no chance Ricky :P We don't post no way near as much anymore so it will stay that way lol

I dont like being known for lots of posts in a thread, I could care less about that crap TBH.

I want to know what happens when you paint it black or a dark color. Is there a RM thread?

It will just go what ever colour you paint it, the vinyls don't get painted over.

Edit, i don't like being know for over 16,000 replys on a thread either but i guess me and Sam went abit crazy in the early days of SFX

So if you paint it black the tear vinyls disappear along with any black text?

Edit: I want to know what happens when you paint a RM
car a matte color.

Thats not what you guys are known for its just a fact really. I would say you guys were known for staying clear of drama and sticking together and just being there for fun no serious business. hope im not totaly wrong about what you guys are now :L

So if you paint it black the tear vinyls disappear along with any black text?

Edit: I want to know what happens when you paint a RM
car a matte color.

I dont hink the tear vinyl is black, it's a wierd dark colour and i think exactly the same would happen if you paint it mattte

Thats not what you guys are known for its just a fact really. I would say you guys were known for staying clear of drama and sticking together and just being there for fun no serious business. hope im not totaly wrong about what you guys are now :L

Nah thats spot on basically lol

:) seems like roors resting place for the night is your thread lol, take good care of him will you :L

Yea i thought i recognised the random numbers on the end of your name lol

Adam it looks like you take a lot of extra time taking a picture to avoid the pixelation. Dont lie.

I can tell :)

Man, I really want to know what the Viper GTS sounds like. Any chance youve heard it in the demo?

Thanking you!

Nope not heard it, i'll be on Xbox later so if you're in a party with me remind me and i'll boot up the PS3 and go look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back