SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam, please do me a favour.

STOP TEASING ME WITH THAT E92!!!!! :'(

BkS
Adam, please do me a favour.

STOP TEASING ME WITH THAT E92!!!!! :'(

5236442524_c9ac4ea13b_b.jpg

How did you get the matte paint?

I randomly unlocked it when i won an event, but i'm going to buy a matte black LFA to gift back and forth between people to get loads of matte black paint chips :D

I randomly unlocked it when i won an event, but i'm going to buy a matte black LFA to gift back and forth between people to get loads of matte black paint chips :D

Thats a good idea, Ive seen people doin that. I wonder if you can make a matte black (solid) Viper GTS. It would look so nice without the stripes an black wheels. They look great stock though. My forza one is stock red with white stripes and the stock chrome wheels. I think I might paint it blue though, thats what mine was like in GT2. In fact, that one of the only other cars that I remember. IIRC I had a purple skyline with about 1000 hp. Could be tripping, but I know I had a purple car with 900 something, that could be where my love of skylines stems from.

/longpost

The only cars i remember from GT2 are the HKS 200SX & R33 drag cars and my Ice Blue RUF, man they was epic cars

Yeah I remember RUF, I think I had a dark green one that looks like those 911s. I remember having a speed 6/12 too but it was so fast it was undrivable :D

Cause this is the SRS thread, the other one is the stupid thread

Hey guys came across the thread.. ive seen the name on xbox which i dont play much anymore.. converted to ps3.. can you post on here room details etc if you's dont mind? i'd like to get on and drift with some decent people for a change instead of all these 4wd going the wrong mallarky lol :P

Hi Guys,

Ive seen (and met) a lot of you guys on FM.net.
Just came in here to wish you guys luck with the team.. Just like in FM3 i'm not very interested in teams or joining one..

Hope to be able to kick it sideaways with you guys one of these days, at the moment im still sucking balls with my DFGT.. But ill get there some day..

SFX!!!!!! wats gopod guys its SJD Blu3diamonds here!!!! help me clutch drrrft plzzzzz!!! but yea how u guys been??

Whats up dude. This thread has been inactive for a while since we found it easier to use the forza one, but I was speaking with my team tonight and I have plans to lead my own small division of SFX here on GT5. It seems most people are staying on FM3 for various reasons. I think it will prove difficult to find solid people as I still havent met anyone whos company is pleasant.

Whats up dude. This thread has been inactive for a while since we found it easier to use the forza one, but I was speaking with my team tonight and I have plans to lead my own small division of SFX here on GT5. It seems most people are staying on FM3 for various reasons. I think it will prove difficult to find solid people as I still havent met anyone whos company is pleasant.

Word I hear ya. I mean I still do like FM3 drifitng more than drifting on GT5. But theres just something about GT5 that seems like its a better game. But yea dude I just figured how to get my Driving Force wheel to go 200 degrees just like the xbox one. So I might be happier with the game. Idk the 900* were killing me

Thought about that too, but 900° drifting is so rewarding when you put a nice one down.. Im no pro yet, but i can string autum ring mini on a good day. But i get bored that one, and tsukuba for that matter. Madrid is really nice..

Adavicro; PM coming your way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back