SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about that too, but 900° drifting is so rewarding when you put a nice one down.. Im no pro yet, but i can string autum ring mini on a good day. But i get bored that one, and tsukuba for that matter. Madrid is really nice..

Adavicro; PM coming your way..

I can drift Autumn ring full kinda decent, i got a little video but im still really sketchy

Im getting on a bit, will probably be making a room. If anyone reads this and wants to come drift let me know.

Thanks, Paul :) send me a friend request and we will drift sometime, cause i'm starting to get back into it now I can drift proper on the wheel

Thanks, Paul :) send me a friend request and we will drift sometime, cause i'm starting to get back into it now I can drift proper on the wheel

Lol thats complete crap, I STILL havent played GT5 with you for 5 minutes without you raging irrationally. If you just try to have fun, which I seem to find pretty easy, you might actually enjoy it. And whats up avholic, send me a FR, Ill be getting on later.

Cro, I enjoy it, but like I said to you a few times, my car feels wierd online. I have no idea why, but it just lacks grip online, yet in practice my car feels fine

True, it feels more slippery online than in campaign mode or practice mode. I have yet to try drifting online, but the difference was so apparent when I raced on my friend's lounge or even my lounge. I wonder if changing tires from comfort hard to medium or soft helps.

Im now going to be leading the GT5 division of SFX. Ive cleaned up the roster and were going to be having a fresh start, hopefully things will start picking up in the coming weeks. We are now recruiting so if you are looking for a chill group then get in touch with me and we can figure something out.

I'm starting to get the hang of drifting alot more now, Cro. So expect me on GT5 alot more and when I get my new PX21's i'll be able to chat in game instead of XBL parties, lol

Im now going to be leading the GT5 division of SFX. Ive cleaned up the roster and were going to be having a fresh start, hopefully things will start picking up in the coming weeks. We are now recruiting so if you are looking for a chill group then get in touch with me and we can figure something out.

Good luck with the team dude. Reqruitement wont be a problem for you guys i guess.

Good luck with the team Cro.

Thanks for the good luck guys, things should start picking up soon. Ive hosted a few lobbies looking for recruits and Ive met a few cool people that I may have interest in. Its funny though, when I explain to them that there is no tryout and they should just come chill for a while they become all confused lol...

And its all good Adam, I dont mind hangin in the xbox parties, it keeps Spazzy from going emo. Its also good to hear youre liking the drifting a bit more now, my only complaint about it has been the crazy snap dynamics bit Ive been finding ways to drive/tune around it.

Recruitment lobby going live soon, I will post here when its up.

Yea i was drifting a 260hp R32 earlia and it was so much fun, on a tight track aswell to get used to flicking my wheel around. I'll jump in a lobby later on

nah not yet, ill jump on to talk for abit before i jump onto ps3 though

Lobby up under the name "SFX Drift Recruiting", starting on Tsukuba. Room ID: 1472 - 6399 - 8365 - 2934 - 0495.

Fadam; i tried alot of this when i wanted to get used to the wheel spinning from one coutersteer into the next: first without brakes;later on with brakes.. This has made me put the brake balance at 5-0 for almost all my cars

Maybe you can get a stamp too!! Lol

Thats an awesome little video, thanks! I got a pretty tight technical track i made on the track creator that requiers alot of transitions. Also, isit just me or is the handbrake really harsh on this game?

Yea im probly going to build a little rig with a lever and someway to attatch my controller and set one of the thumb sticks as the ebrake so itskinda like a hydrolic hanbrake :sly:

Yea im probly going to build a little rig with a lever and someway to attatch my controller and set one of the thumb sticks as the ebrake so itskinda like a hydrolic hanbrake :sly:

Thats a pretty cool idea, Ive seen some vids on youtube where you can make an e-brake setup with a real car e-brake and a bit of soldering. I cant remember the details but it didnt look too bad. I will be taking home my friend in a few minutes then I gotta make a stop in town, Ill have a lobby up in around an hour to an hour and a half.

Also, anyone who wants to drift or come chill to try get on the team, send me a friend request. I'm by no means a pro as i'm still learning on the wheel, but i'll get it eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back