SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be making a lobby in a little while, I may try to farm a few credits beforehand though. I think I may try to pick up that C1 corvette for 725k...

Ill be making a lobby in a little while, I may try to farm a few credits beforehand though. I think I may try to pick up that C1 corvette for 725k...

You mean the Art Morrison '60 Corvette? I gifted you mine, I don't use it.

You mean the Art Morrison '60 Corvette? I gifted you mine, I don't use it.

Ah, sweet dude yeah thats the one. I really appreciate it, will be drifting the hell out of it tonight, you should come join us in a lobby sometime.

I ended up drifting that Corvette a bit last night and its a sweet little car, thanks for sending it to me. Ill be putting up a drift/cruise lobby in a little while, send me a FR and join up if anyone wants to chill.

Ive been having some cool people show up in the recruitment lobby, theres a few I have my eye on. Im hosting another one later on, dont hesitate to look me up on PSN to come drift.

I'll be online again later, Cro. Do you still want me to tune those grip cars for you?

Sure Ill set one or two of them to Online. Ive just got done doin a bit of runnin around town and Im about to hop on.

Grip Evo i been working on :)

5487018567_c321dc727c_z.jpg

5487018569_b39567ce49_z.jpg

5487018579_2c29576b26_z.jpg

5487018583_496c349713_z.jpg

5487018585_5e5584ba6c_z.jpg

5487018587_4b48fbd4da_z.jpg

Nice shots there, I saw em over on the forza thread. Ill hopefully get some pictures up tomorrow from the various sessions the past few days. Speaking of, we had a good one tonight in the recruitmnt lobby. Me and Dcube were having crazy tandems for a little bit, hopefully tomorrow will have more of the same. For anyone wanting to be recruited, just keep showing up and chilling, Ive got a few people in mind so be patient and if everything goes smooth youll be invited in a little while longer. We just have to make sure you mesh well with the group is all.

Off to watch a movie, see ya tomorrow.

Soooo.. since I want to drift with you dudes more, I'm probably going to be picking myself up a PS3 in the next few weeks. In saying that, everyone isn't going to decide to switch back to Forza after I do are they? :nervous:

Oh and HI!

We play alot of both to be honest, Pwner. Just don't sell your Xbox for your PS3, i know a few people that regreted it, but when you still got your Xbox it's only a win win situation, lol.

Also, i just got my new PX21's, Cro :D

Sell my xbox? Hell no! lol

Just want to drift more and forza is kind of mehh atm. Looking forward to Shift 2.. hopefully it isnt a letdown.

Forza is very meh at the min, lol. In alot of ways i actually prefer drifting on this game compared to Forza now, not to mention the grip racing is AWESOME on this game

You should definitely do it Pwner. Ive been having a lot of fun on GT5, its just gravy cakes. I wont be getting Shift2, at least not until I read plenty of reviews and what not. And its about time Adam, shame I probably wont be on for a while, going fishing today with a friend.

No worries, Cro. I wasn't planning on coming on tonight anyway, not really in the mood for it tonight

Heyy guys in from the <udt> and just wondering if you lot would like to meet up for some battles or just fun realy? Hit me back , wilson

Probly not battles, we prefer to just chill, have a laugh and just hit the track just like a little track day, lol. Send some FR's out to us

You should definitely do it Pwner. Ive been having a lot of fun on GT5, its just gravy cakes. I wont be getting Shift2, at least not until I read plenty of reviews and what not. And its about time Adam, shame I probably wont be on for a while, going fishing today with a friend.

I've pretty much already talked myself into buying one.. I've wanted one anyways. I have enough cash on me now to buy a PS3 plus I get paid tomorrow so I might just get it and GT5 this weekend.

Would you let a new drifter join?

We are all different skill levels and we all are still learning the quirks of the game. Send me a FR and come drift with us, our team isnt particularly about skill, but rather getting along and chilling. Hope to hear from you soon.

Added new members to the roster.

A bit of news added and more roster tweaking, also pictures should be up soon. A recruitment/chillin lobby will be up shortly, add me on PSN if you would like to come drift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Cookie I haz a car now! I'm gonna need a little tuning assistance this weekend, although I have a pretty good start now. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back