"Sliding an FF car" - Peugeot 106 S16

  • Thread starter Thread starter SackboyNick
  • 4 comments
  • 749 views
Messages
13
Italy
Milan
Messages
XLR8-GT
Hello everybody.

I made this little video where I take my Peugeot 106 S16 for a smokey ride around SPA, it was pretty fun.
Hope you appreciate. :)

 
Nice vid. May I give you a tip for sliding a FF car without losing much speed? Just give it an excessive amount of camber in the back. It won't have much back-end grip then. ;) Just lift the throttle, steer in, you will notice the backend will start to slide after that push the throttle gently to get the car straight again. ;)
 
I can't really do anything about that, pepole have different taste in music.
If you don't like the music, you can just turn the volume down, not forcing you to listen to it. :)👍
 
Back