Slight freezing

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 14 comments
United States
Los Angeles, CA
Lma_robot
lImaRobotl
I installed Forza to my HD and ever since then, every single time after i win a race the game freezes and unfreezes for like 5 seconds. Itll freeze, unfreeze, freeze, unfreeze, freeze, and then finally unfreeze and run normal. Any ideas?

Whoops. I was at work and in a hurry, sorry about that. Can a mod move this please?

The more people playing online, the longer it takes to access the leaderboards. That's what causes the freezing post race for me. I think your installation just coincided with the growth of FM online.

I have never felt any temporary freezing while playing. I installed the game first thing though.

So did I. The game doesn't freeze while racing. At the end of a race when it tries to access the servers to get leaderboard times is when it usually hangs for a few seconds. Sometimes when it's busy it's up to around thirty secs or more though.

Mine hasn't done it on fm4, but it did do it on fm3.
It didnt do it when I was offline though, so I figured it was from accessing the leaderboards after a race. It didn't do it if I didn't set a new best lap

Its not an online thing as i havnt had internet in about a week and a half. It only happens at the very end of the race when the menus start popping up.

After ending a race, since I updated to the newest patch, sometimes loading the leaderboard or loading the menus seems to take longer. I didn't update as soon as the patch came out because I didn't power on the 360 for most of last week so I don't know if it is a coincidence that the lag happened because of the update or it could have happened earlier but since I didn't play the game that I did not experience it.

I was having this problem too, and it seemed to get longer and longer.

Untill i deleted the ghosts save.
Since then it still saves the ghost information but does it smoother, without the few second freeze.

if you don't mind loosing your ghost information, Try it.

It's probably because the HDD is working over time now that the game is reading from the HDD and saving to it at the same time.

I was having this problem too, and it seemed to get longer and longer.

Untill i deleted the ghosts save.
Since then it still saves the ghost information but does it smoother, without the few second freeze.

if you don't mind loosing your ghost information, Try it.
These to responses seem to be more of what i was posting about. Ill try deleting my ghost' saves when i get home. Hopefully that helps out.

The game freeze when loading a new track im playing world tour and cannot get into the top gear challenge it freezes after 1 min of loading pleees can any one assit i was looking forward to play this game for so long now im very frustating with it after few laps

Back