SlipKnot ThreadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dovesniper711
  • 50 comments
  • 2,281 views
Yes but we could see him smilling (his teeth) and he gave the thumbs up at her. 👍
 
Sorry, but I still have to ask how you saw his teeth on stage through this?
 
Teeth are white. When his mouth is closed it is black behind the mask where his mout is. When he smiles there is white there. Especially with all the lights shining in his face at the end of the show. During the concert it would be really hard to see his teeth because it is really dark in the croud. 👍
This is what it looks like with him smiling. :lol:
 
Maybe he wasn't smiling at your girlfriend, rather bearing his teeth at the crowd to show that he's angry?

Btw, very shotty (and funny) editing jobs there. Did you take those teeth from a toothpaste commercial? :lol:
 
LMAO!! I was going to get a pic and post a smile on there but it was just faster to draw in teeth . :lol:
 
has anyone seen the video to vermillion? Its pretty cool. It has this chick skitzing out in it. then she puts on the lead singer's mask. It was a weird chick.
 
Don't really like the new single, not even close to Duality. Havn't seen the video yet.
 
Silverzone
has anyone seen the video to vermillion? Its pretty cool. It has this chick skitzing out in it. then she puts on the lead singer's mask. It was a weird chick.
I saw it today, It was cool. I left headbanger's ball taping overnight since its at 1:00am - to - 3:00am (on dish network), It was the last video. I still prefer the video for Duality, although Vermillion is a cool song. Duality is still my favorite from Slipknot
 
I like Duality and Vermillion, but Wait And Bleed is my favorite song from Slipknot.
 
Silverzone
I like Duality and Vermillion, but Wait And Bleed is my favorite song from Slipknot.
My younger brother, (age 6 btw), loves Wait and Bleed (especially the music video)
 
Dovesniper711
Hello guys and gals:
Does anyone here listen to the Iowa boys of "SlipKnot", I just recently got back fomr there concert and it was so bad ass. I love there style, music, and ow ya the clown running around like a dumb ass! :sly:


You mean to say Slipknot actually have something to do with music? :indiff:

I thought they were just some band that are the only people WORSE than 'Eminem' and just sing like they have a mouthful of marbles?

Maybe I am wrong?
 
Slipknot are way better than most the bands I have ever seen you post about.
 
my fav songs are wait and bleed,**** this world and get this:)my fav bands are Korn(1st),and 8 foot sativa and slipknot tied second.
 
Saw em live with slayer. Slayer pretty much pwned em, slipknot pretty much sucked. Not in to childrens metal tbh ;)

People = ****. How angsty. What next?
 
I'm loosing interest in Slipknot, I listen more to thrash and hair metal. I find myself listening to Slipknot once in a while.

Anyone going to the "Subliminal Verses" Tour?
 
ash6660
You mean to say Slipknot actually have something to do with music? :indiff:

I thought they were just some band that are the only people WORSE than 'Eminem' and just sing like they have a mouthful of marbles?

Maybe I am wrong?

:lol: nope sounds about right. maybe they had originality and talent somewhen but it seems to be lost in the stream of teenage metal bands that chose an easy route with music, making noise and screaming a lot
 
I really hate that new slogan thing that their trying to make commercial. "People = censored"? That's really childish. They call their fans "maggots", which is just another cry to MTV for attention. They're having a "Maggot Wedding" contest, and the winners get married on-stage? Again, Slipknot cry to MTV for attention.

I seen a backstage interview when they played at The Big Day Out here, and they were back stage talking about God and having faith. Now, does that not contradict half of their image? I know on-stage and off-stage images don't have to match, and Slayer don't match their's either, but while being interviewed, they were wearing their masks, and apparantly were in full show-mode. I don't know, it just got on my nerves, is all.
 
I like about 2 or 3 songs off the new album. Other than that, they suck.
 
Well, I really don't care if they get more popular. In fact I am glad. And If they have faith in God, thats awesome for me. But the Wedding crap is about the dumbest thing.
 
Slipknot is cool. I haven't heard a whole bunch of them, but when I'm in the mood for something semi-heavy, I pull them out.
 
emad
Slipknot is cool. I haven't heard a whole bunch of them, but when I'm in the mood for something semi-heavy, I pull them out.
I will agree, if you hate life. And love to rock, SN is for you!
 
Back