Small .gif Items

Originally posted by kazesupra
Bondy, do you think between you, fusion and I we can make the whole JGTC league? :lol:

i could its just a mtter of when i have the time to cos i have work 3 days of the week at least and soon i go back to college so thatll leave me with 1 day off a week
i have every single pic from www.jgtc.net and i think some of them wil b quite difficult!.....like this one or example
030903-jgtctm088m[1].jpe

but its certain;ly worth doing ive already got these:
au cerumo supra
130803-AU%20cerumo%20supra1.gif

loctite nsx (from gtc)
130803-loctite%20nsx%20flash.gif

the rx8 lm edition (from gtc)
130803-rx7%20lm%20flash%20final%201.gif

takata dome nsx
130803-takata%20dome%20nsx%20flash.gif

esso ultraflo supra
030903-esso%20ultraflo%20flash.gif

and im gonna start work on the zonda gr (basically the zonda race car)
edit: well ive finished the zonda its not the best but i think its ok!
030903-zonda%20gr.gif

I was refering to Drif's Stang.
Ok Drif man I tried to work on the one you made and well a lot of things just didnt seem right, so I started from scratch and came up with this. what do you guys think of yet another mustang from me?

(did anyone else notice the best looking from scratch cars I made are mustangs, whats up with that?)

Attachments

• five-oh.gif
    five-oh.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 154
Drif, close, but a little long. Can't wait to see the finished product

Fusion, off the hook. So much for S2000s, you like Mustangs better. Just admit it.:lol:

thats awesome fusion! yeah, i had a bit of trouble trying to re-work the front end i stole:P so i just left what i had done and thought someone else could give it a shot

i havent been posting on here, read all the way threw though, i want to learn how to make these, but dont know how too yet, untill i can learn to make my own, im requesting that someone can make this pic into a .gif car avatar and also add a CF hood and some lights!, thanks:embarrassed:
030.jpg

It took me about an hour and a half. That's the shortest it's ever taken me. And of course you can use it as an avatar, just make a statement like I did in my sig stating who made it.

Charger, I think you're right. I'll take care of it tomorrow.

*funny, I can almost see the GT I tried to put in the stripes :D*

I have already posted it twice in two seperate forums, I believe I posted in this one two, oh well I will just post it again.

Attachments

• shebygt500.bmp
    11.5 KB · Views: 14
Back