Small .gif Items

)theyre not that difficult it just takes time to figure out where the pixels go :lol: with most stickers like the ones going down the door of the jun impreza just put a few pixels in a line and it looks like a sticker (well considering how small it is:lol:) the ones i dont like are like the big JUN on the side theyre really hard to do

Yeah, same with the CTR-2 Sport. the had a Big RUF on the side, that no matter which why you put it, would never look like the original. Oh well.

lol

I tried to fix the sticker on the side of that wrx and just said **** it and gave up.

stickers like that are hard to do I agree, the only big sticker I have made that looks good is the Blitz sticker on the door of the Blitz GTR I made.

Attachments

• blitz_gtr.gif
    blitz_gtr.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 125
eh, I have it saved. which reminds me, we need to make more of them because that thread is getting a little low on the totem pole. I may make a few other JGTC cars like the Autobacs Garaiya

I've already got an 89 Supra Turbo. I'm saving up money for a paint job and various parts to get it running again, then start modding it.

ooooooor, if I can find a 93-98 Supra, I will get it and change my user name, and get the body kit featured in my avatar. the AB-Flug S900 Wide Body!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

yeah I would like to change my name, I dont like S2000's anymore.
when they first came out I loved them, but now I realize that its not all its cracked up to be.

then I got my silvia and fell in love
nissan.gif
=
hearts.gif

I kind of like S2000s. I think Nissan is a better company (IMO, can't stress that enough, MY OPINION)(NO FLAMING). Give me a Supra or Skyline anyday. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't scoff at an NSX, but I like skylines better. :D

yeah the only two good hondas are the NSX and the S2000 and well the S2000 is over-rated and the NSX is too expensive, and if you look at it all of Nissan's cars are built to compete even the Sentra for Cryin' out loud, the Altima with its 2.5 litre engine! even the trucks and SUV's are fast, and not only are they fast but they last forever like toyotas

Originally posted by FusionS2000
yeah I would like to change my name, I dont like S2000's anymore.
when they first came out I loved them, but now I realize that its not all its cracked up to be.

then I got my silvia and fell in love
nissan.gif
=
hearts.gif

I think You can ask Jordan To change you'r name im sure he can do it if he have time

Back