Small .gif Items

Speaking of cars, here's a revamp. the CTR-2 Sport. What do you think?

Here's the influence:

fat03.jpg

*edit* BTW, stickers are HAAAARD!

Attachments

• ctr-2 sport.gif
    ctr-2 sport.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 139
I think that was just first time luck, it was the first "from scratch" car that I have made, plust I have a little 1:24th scale model to look at while I was doing it.

yeah that cobra and the cobra-r were mine, and you guys dont dis yourselves, kaze man youre avatar, the ctr's c'mon now those are great, and charger your shelby was really good for a first time "from scratch" car.

dont be so hard on yourselves.;)

Not a car but I'm sure lots of you can relate to this one. I know it's a bit old but I found this floating around on my hard drive, something I did a few years ago, feel free if you want to use my banner but just give me some credit...

Attachments

• drivingheaven.gif
    drivingheaven.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 117
Originally posted by FusionS2000
yeah that cobra and the cobra-r were mine, and you guys dont dis yourselves, kaze man youre avatar, the ctr's c'mon now those are great, and charger your shelby was really good for a first time "from scratch" car.

dont be so hard on yourselves.;)
It's not like we think we suck, we just think that there are others that are better than us, and that makes us sad.:(

well practice makes perfect, well if not perfect better, kaze you have improved greatly, and charger you are as well, we've been doing this longer than you guys and thats why we may seem better if you guys just keep at it you will get better.👍

and before you even start making anything you should always have the mindset of "this is going to be the best one yet" thats how I always look at it.;)

man reading over that I sound like freaking confuscious or something, talk about sounding like a parent.:banghead:

aaaaahhhhhh im bored so i think im gonna pull the odd pic outta my hdd and try to make it in gif form ill post the results here (later)

cos i cant change the wheels thats the only bit i have real difficulty in doing i just find them impossible to work with and dont u mean why doesnt my gif have 7 spokers?:odd: :lol:

Originally posted by bondy_1625

result:
010903-jun%20wrx%20flash.gif

Sweet man 👍 Just two things, the wing would look better if it wasn't straight, it should dip down like on some of the racing gif cars. And you should've left out the intercooler. Aside from that though, really really nice :)

edit: eh i havent a clue what happened there? it came up with summit saying fatal error:odd: :eek: anyway how come u havent ever seen 7 spoke wheels? u play gt3 dont u? there are some 7 spokers on there! and ill find some more 4 u
HRE648.jpg

AxisSE7EN.jpg

MODEL7.jpg
those ones are the actual wheels from gt3
aw_wr_octane_pic1.jpg

aw_wr_octane_hblack_pic1.jpg

aw_wr_ur7_pic1.jpg

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
NO! I was just saying that I have never seen a car with 7-spoke wheels, like the real picture does. (Or as you call them 7 spokers)

so sorry charger but i think gtp had a slight glitch there it came up with a message saying fatal error or sumpthing so i tried posting again and it just posted it all again:embarrassed: not my fault and i do apologise sry anyway i edited so take a gander!:lol:

edit i gotta go ill b back in bout 1hr 30mins or sooner so dont expect a reply straightaway:lol:

Well maybe I just don't look hard enough, I have seen some wheels like that on GT3 maybe I just thought that they were 6 spoke because I scrolled through them too fast.

Well I put some wheels on and fixed the wing, it wasnt anything major but dont worry I'm not taking any credit for this one. Nice WRX Bondy:tup:

Attachments

• jun_wrx.gif
    jun_wrx.gif
    988 bytes · Views: 150
Back