Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,726 views
I would like to say a massive sorry to everyone. I've been in a lot of stress recently and I'd like to say sorry to everyone if I have offended you in the posts that I did previously. I would also like to say a massive sorry to Coxbox.

I would like to rejoin the championship but I don't know if I'm welcome anymore. If I am, I would like to be an independent team named 'Project D' and have my colour be Super White II. My number will remain the same which was #86. (I'll have to get rebuilding my car again xD).

I'm sorry if I have caused a lot of bother to everyone. :/

Thank you, and welcome back.

9544663819_d87e3b6023.jpg


http://www.flickr.com/photos/90241458@N06/sets/72157634642456564/
 
Last edited:
Nice work Cox.👍
 
Ok i hav a few questions.whats everyones best time in madrid?how many laps i the race?
 
Ok i hav a few questions.whats everyones best time in madrid?how many laps i the race?

Haven't done any I don't usually bother until the lap count is posted tbh. :)
 
Guys I will get you a lap count by tomorrow, I will do some laps and then work everything out then.
 
I really want to win this one.
 
Ha ha, no ones untouchable.
 
Not yet, I'm missing something at the moment. Still think its my suspension.
 
Not yet, I'm missing something at the moment. Still think its my suspension.

With the tyres and power were using I honestly doubt setup makes that much difference.:indiff:
 
Nothing wrong ability wise, except for the last race. But something isn't quite right, maybe downforce.
 
OK guys it will be 30 laps at Madrid Mini, i did a lap off line and managed around 1 minute per lap, give or take a few thousandths of second. This track is less technical so the race will be closer.
 
So 1.00 is a benchmark time then? :)
 
Nothing wrong ability wise, except for the last race. But something isn't quite right, maybe downforce.

Righto fella but ive honestly never done so little to a car setup wise tbh.:indiff: Wouldn't beat ya'self up over it.
 
i got a 59.072 :D but i noticed u can easily ruin ur entire lap in one turn so its not gonna be about that one lap,its gonna be about the pace u can keep
 
i got a 59.072 :D but i noticed u can easily ruin ur entire lap in one turn so its not gonna be about that one lap,its gonna be about the pace u can keep

Just done half hour (tracks totally new to me I must admit) but I soon learnt about that corner your on about.:scared:
 
Ok little fiddle and ive managed a 00.58.616, I reckon there is probably a bit more there but its getting the second to last turn right. I was able to carry 73mph through there on my hot lap which made a big difference.
 
Ok little fiddle and ive managed a 00.58.616, I reckon there is probably a bit more there but its getting the second to last turn right. I was able to carry 73mph through there on my hot lap which made a big difference.

Good time 👍
 
Thanks, should be a good race.
 
We don't do dirty.
 
Maybe soppy but atleast its quick, long tracks can be a bit much. Lots of overtaking in this race.

Cox has decided on no rolling start so the first bend should be quite something. I'm thinking a good start :-).
 
Maybe soppy but atleast its quick, long tracks can be a bit much. Lots of overtaking in this race.

Cox has decided on no rolling start so the first bend should be quite something. I'm thinking a good start :-).

Yeah Tsubuka was really err long:lol: Might be quick but hardly technical wheres the skill:crazy: Still like you say should be close atleast.
 
Last edited:
Tsusuka short yes. My favourite track is Laguna, that'll be quality.

On a previous question fro Gedi and to be fair others. Racing must above all remain clean, a couple of members have mentioned that other drivers are being a tad exuberant. For those of you who feel certain manouvers aren't right, then you must contact either myself, cox or johnboy. Also if you are unhappy with something please don't use this forum to vent your frustration, all discrepencys must be dealt with by PM only to the admins.

Also one last thing, some drivers are crossing the white line on pit exit ( including me :-( ) we need to try and refrain from this.

Otherwise enjoy, I have to say tacom run a good race last week as well, I couldn't hold him. And V8 Johnboy, well enough said, even roni was bringing some skills. Thets have a good race next week.


Everyone needs to post some lap times, I managed a 00.58.330 earlier so that's the bar, I hope.
 
Last edited:
Yeah Tsubuka was really err long:lol: Might be quick but hardly technical wheres the skill:crazy: Still like you say should be close atleast.

I try to balanced the tracks, a bit of everything, some of the best races I have had are with tracks like this.
 
Back