Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,726 views
Anyone got any decent lap times?
 
I try to balanced the tracks, a bit of everything, some of the best races I have had are with tracks like this.

Wasn't knocking em mate been great up to now.👍

Were back to false start check for this one then right? And Sammo I don't understand what you mean about Roni im sure your not putting him down.:confused:
 
Were back to false start check for this one then right?

I would assume yes, we may need to wait for sammo on this one, as he host the rooms.
 
Last edited:
No of course not. Just roni seemed to find a massive turn of speed and caught up on us really quickly, it was a compliment. :-).

Anyway roni is my team mate, which reminds me, roni we could do a session on thursday or Friday if you want?
 
Im in,what time?6.00 pm gmt?Thursday?
 
Last edited:
I'm working then, maybe later?
 
Sammo your laughing here fella ive run 5 laps and personally I cant even break 59'secs:tup::)

Was it 30 laps for this race?:dunce:
 
Last edited:
Yeh it was 30 laps. I've altered my suspension quite heavily and diff setup, who knows though, it'll come down to the race itself.
 
Yeh it was 30 laps. I've altered my suspension quite heavily and diff setup, who knows though, it'll come down to the race itself.

Your lucky sammo.....I'm not racing this Sunday :(
 
Ooh, challenging talk. You sure you can't make it ????
 
Roni, I'm online for a practice but your not about. Are you still up for a few laps?
 
V8-Johnboy

Ha ha. Knowing my luck, I will have a nasty accident on the first bend or something.

How many racing tomorrow???


I maybe a tad late tonight all, gonna be at work a little later.
 
Last edited:
Gotta be honest really not in the mood for this and I haven't turned a lap all week.:indiff:
 
ill be there for the race.Cmon jonboy admit it ur just afraid of losing :D ;)
 
Awww well long as we have a close one im not fussed.:) When you opening up Cox.💡?
 
I'm on time :-)
 
Rooms up at 7 as normal. !!!
 
Round 4 Season 1

1st Sammo 8 points
2nd Johnboy 7 points
3rd ZDUPH 6 points
4th Ronnirthebooster 5 points
5th Ruzinvincible 4 points
6th Coxbox 3 points

Images to come soon.
 
Great race everyone! I had a great time. Nearly had johnny at the end but missed a shift. >.<
Sammo you were unbelievable today! Congrats on the win! ;)👍
 
Qualified 2nd (that was lucky) GT5 decided no start last :confused: Couldn't have happened at a worst track:ouch: Horrible dive bomb up the inside of turn 1 by Ruzi please be more careful mate it was the first lap.:rolleyes: Ran the whole race at 123bhp hadn't noticed I needed an oil change:guilty: Happy with second fluke in all honesty. Well done on your win Sammo.👍
 
Qualified 2nd (that was lucky) GT5 decided no start last :confused: Couldn't have happened at a worst track:ouch: Horrible dive bomb up the inside of turn 1 by Ruzi please be more careful mate it was the first lap.:rolleyes: Ran the whole race at 123bhp hadn't noticed I needed an oil change:guilty: Happy with second fluke in all honesty. Well done on your win Sammo.👍

I feel your pain I needed an oil change too.
 
My little car was on fire. Run a clean race with the exception of the fast turn on one lap which ruzi would of had full view of. Everything was spot on. Even on hards I run a 00.58.929 which was spot on. Really enjoyed that race. Cox see if you can get an airborne pick of my car, I though I was on take off.
 
My little car was on fire. Run a clean race with the exception of the fast turn on one lap which ruzi would of had full view of. Everything was spot on. Even on hards I run a 00.58.929 which was spot on. Really enjoyed that race. Cox see if you can get an airborne pick of my car, I though I was on take off.

Got a nice one of mine on two wheels.
 
Back