Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,604 views
Made a big mistake running turbo stage 1 gave a better torque band but did little else strangely.:crazy:


I ran a stage 2 for a while, but it still wasn't quite enough. These are proving to be difficult to really tune up. Gear ratios I'm struggling with, either two long or two short, cornering speed is beyond belief. So If I can get my gears right then it should be on fire.
 
When are we gonna start?
 
When are we gonna start?


as we have only 8 signups currently the start will be on hold until we have a few more members.
 
I'd be happy to start with 10. With gt6 coming that's a reasonable figure.
 
sammo85
I'd be happy to start with 10. With gt6 coming that's a reasonable figure.

Even 10 sign ups isnt a promise of 10 racers. Maybe 8 nailed on reliable guys everyweek wouldnt be so bad.:-\
 
Sorry johnboy, that's what I meant, with 10 signups we should get atleast 8 regulars. Other people will join when the series cracks on.
 
Sorry johnboy, that's what I meant, with 10 signups we should get atleast 8 regulars. Other people will join when the series cracks on.

My bad:dopey: Tbh I think I stated the bleeding obvious!:guilty::lol:
 
I fancy a practice session, I'm thinking Sunday at 7 pm GMT.

What does everyone think?
 
Last edited:
Will be till 8 as then topgear is on. New series.
 
What time we gonna test 7 or 8 ?
 
Hey, is it too late to join? First race tomorrow or is it pushed back pending more sign ups? I'd like to get in on this if possible...

NCemtB - #83 - Pink - Independent Driver
 
Great I am.in we will be doing some testing right?
 
I can spare an hour.👍
 
Cox can you host tonight? I gotta work till a bit later. If I'm back in time then I will get on.
 
Sorry I didn't make it, how did everyone get on? Good to see some new members as well.
 
Guys im sure you all do but if you don't please clear your cache's before joining a lobby may help a little with the lag problems.:nervous: Good bit of practice cars great fun.👍
 
Sorry I didn't make it, how did everyone get on? Good to see some new members as well.

was ok, a bit of lag, but was good fun.
 
Ok, how many made it? I only made it back in time to watch TG :-).
 
Ok, what about a race night? 2 races 15 laps each. Full rules applied and short tracks.
 
Hey, is it too late to join? First race tomorrow or is it pushed back pending more sign ups? I'd like to get in on this if possible...

NCemtB - #83 - Pink - Independent Driver

Guys im guessing you overlooked this chap.:dopey:

High 41's were possible during practice (draft free).
 
Last edited:
I'm gearing up now, I reckon these cars are gonna be great.
 
Back