Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,678 views
Cox can back me up, I won every series in the last championship. So I've got to get sorted.
 
I wasn't doubting it just wondered how your get that big head in such a small car.:p

1399-challenge-accepted---gangs-of-new-york.jpg


Anyone wanna run some laps tonight?💡
 
Last edited:
Ahh, with great difficulty. Although I hate loosing. But I do race clean.
 
damn u guys area fast! im having hard time getting my time below 1.44
 
Guys have the laps been decided for GP/D yet?💡 I would like to do some mock runs nextweek.👍
 
Cox can back me up, I won every series in the last championship. So I've got to get sorted.

👍 I can indeed .

Guys have the laps been decided for GP/D yet?💡 I would like to do some mock runs nextweek.👍

I Will sort this out on Sunday (working all day) for all the tracks, but the first race will be 20 laps give or take a few, which should last 30-40 minutes. Remember both hard and medium tires must be used.
 
👍 I can indeed .



I Will sort this out on Sunday (working all day) for all the tracks, but the first race will be 20 laps give or take a few, which should last 30-40 minutes. Remember both hard and medium tires must be used.

So 1 mandatory pit and when ever you like? IE 15 laps on hards if you so wished.:sly:
 
So 1 mandatory pit and when ever you like? IE 15 laps on hards if you so wished.:sly:

yes pit any time, Start on RH or RM, strategy is key.
 
Ok, cox its down to you and me to contact everyone. If you post on everyone's walls the timer and the thread. ( I.e countdown to start, then link to see what its all about ). We have 18 members from SSR. I will PM everyone the details.
 
Just came on to see if there was a practice all quiet:ouch: If you could confirm the exact lap count asap that would be great:tup:
 
Just came on to see if there was a practice all quiet:ouch: If you could confirm the exact lap count asap that would be great:tup:

20 laps 👍, will work the rest out later.
 
Ok, cox its down to you and me to contact everyone. If you post on everyone's walls the timer and the thread. ( I.e countdown to start, then link to see what its all about ). We have 18 members from SSR. I will PM everyone the details.

ok thanks will do some after top gear.
 
Guys hopefully we are all on for this Sunday. Please start making sure your now able to make the weekend events. And as always have fun and race fair, details will be posted shortly.
 
Guys hopefully we are all on for this Sunday. Please start making sure your now able to make the weekend events. And as always have fun and race fair, details will be posted shortly.

I have posted to ans many people as I can in the SSR Group as well as added the event to the GTP event calender.
 
Ok no problems, please post your specific car colour please, and a independent team name. Other than that look forward to racing with you.

Sorry for the incredibly late reply, the color is a hidden red/black chip (It's really called Red/Black) :lol:
Just ran a 1:43.781 using RMs in the front and RHs in the rear after 5 laps.
 
Last edited:
Im good to go too guys strategy tested and verified.;)

How's everyones times coming along anyone cracked the 42's?
 
Last edited:
Im good to go too guys strategy tested and verified.;)

How's everyones times coming along anyone cracked the 42's?

I will be dialing in a tune later. you don't need to tell me the difference in time , bust has anyone noticed a difference in the lap time with RH and RM.
 
I will be dialing in a tune later. you don't need to tell me the difference in time , bust has anyone noticed a difference in the lap time with RH and RM.

RM's im comfortable low mid 42's with RH's add a second to that around abouts. So in other words around a second difference.
 
RM's im comfortable low mid 42's with RH's add a second to that around abouts. So in other words around a second difference.

Interesting then in the race, will be great for strategy.
 
I'd like to make a slight change regarding me being an independent driver. I managed to get a good friend of mine (Ericiscoollike) to team up with me for this series. We'll be part of a team called Max Touge Runners Motorsports (MTR Motorsports). We're also changing our color scheme to Camelia Red (from the RX8 Concept). I'll be #18, he'll be #86.
MTR Motorsports:
ZDUPH, #18
Ericiscoollike, #86
I've also subbed to this thread to make sure I don't lose track of the series.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to make a slight change regarding me being an independent driver. I managed to get a good friend of mine (Ericiscoollike) to team up with me for this series. We'll be part of a team called Max Touge Runners Motorsports (MTR Motorsports). We're also changing our color scheme to Camelia Red (from the RX8 Concept). I'll be #18, he'll be #86.
MTR Motorsports:
ZDUPH, #18
Ericiscoollike, #86

Good to hear, Information updated.
 
Good this is going to be a great series.

Any recommendations are rewarded, car of your choice upto 250,000cr. Funded by me.

Well done cox, I will PM tomorrow evening to everyone.

Paint trading is fairly normal so is gentle bumping, however certain incidents will involve a Decision to be made. Obviously we don't want it to be boring like F1 ( to many rules :-( ) but driving someone off the track on purpose may cause you a penalty or fine of some sort.

Team work is certainly allowed, if your team mate is winning then atleast back them up or protect them.

I'm also thinking of adding weights as a result of handicaps. This is used in BTCC to prevent the top teams from taking everything. What does everyone think?. In our last poll it came out quite high.

Full racing rules will be put on, on the day of the race, ( I.e pits and tyres). Just to make sure no one forgets.

Please keep an eye on the next few days for updates, thank you.

Ok last but not least, we will require someone who has a very fast internet connection, this is incase I am unable to host for any reason, a race will now only be postponed if not enough drivers are able to make it, or if GT6 all of a sudden arrives early :-D. Please PM if you would be able to help if required, other than that I will be your host.

p
Roni? How's the tuning coming along?.
 
Last edited:
I don't think you need the "may" bit for running someone off track on purpose do you?:nervous:

Im not a fan of the weight thing tbh didn't see that when I signed up not that im in a team.:indiff:
 
I don't think you need the "may" bit for running someone off track on purpose do you?:nervous:

Im not a fan of the weight thing tbh didn't see that when I signed up not that im in a team.:indiff:

O see no point to the tires should make racing interesting enough, we don't want to ruin racing like they have in Formula One.
 
Ok cool, that's why I asked.

In regards to people being run off, sometimes its completely accidental, so I believe if you have deliberately run someone off or a bad collision was avoidable then you will be penalised. If its purely accidental then a penalty isn't always required. That is what I meant by "May".
 
Ok cool, that's why I asked.

In regards to people being run off, sometimes its completely accidental, so I believe if you have deliberately run someone off or a bad collision was avoidable then you will be penalised. If its purely accidental then a penalty isn't always required. That is what I meant by "May".

Also just to add, make sure you give the place back sportingly.
 
^200% with you guys^👍

I'll be sure to save the replay incase of stewarding work.:)
 
Are we starting on Sunday?
 
Yep

I'm also doing some last minute testing tonight. :-)
 
Back