Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,597 views
Must admit I had my reservations but I must admit they are great:drool: Just hope your connection as host is as stable as Coxbox says it is that lag with so few cars lastnight aswell, would surely spoil things.:nervous::yuck:
 
My connection is spot on to be fair. That's why I normally host.
 
Glad to hear it.👍
 
Johnboy, have you anyone who'd be interested in joining the series.
 
Johnboy, have you anyone who'd be interested in joining the series.

Most are committed to another series sunday nights unfortunately:indiff: Will have a think.👍

Hell guys another month before we start???? I hope the interest we already have isn't lost in the meantime.:crazy::nervous:
 
Last edited:
I agree, cox can we bring the date forward. I'm fairly close to want to start, others will join once its running, or else people will get bored waiting.
 
I agree, cox can we bring the date forward. I'm fairly close to want to start, others will join once its running, or else people will get bored waiting.

will do just tell me the date you want to start.
 
This Sunday?
 
^Might be an idea to round up who you have got and remind the quiet ones:idea: How many deffo's do we have.:confused:?
 
Yep I'm gonna do that tonight.

And post on everyones walls
 
Yes, I think I can drum up a few more.

On another note, what does everyone think of the demo, I think the new handling physics are fantastic. Looks like car setup will be a big key to success.
 
Yes, I think I can drum up a few more.

On another note, what does everyone think of the demo, I think the new handling physics are fantastic. Looks like car setup will be a big key to success.

👍

Edit: Updated time 17 days to go :).
 
Last edited:
We start the championship. I will be online this evening for a tune up if anyone wishes to join me, probably about 8 pm.

Any takers?
 
We start the championship. I will be online this evening for a tune up if anyone wishes to join me, probably about 8 pm.

Any takers?

Sorry to keep on but so there isn't any confusion the first race is sunday week? With respect that's not 17 days.:dunce:
 
No its 11, don't worry cox will change it.
 
Who's up for 8pm

And we have 9 drivers if we include aceboy.

Ok thets make it 8.30 to give everyone notice.

Ok, looks like no one is up for it :-(
 
Last edited:
Who's up for 8pm

And we have 9 drivers if we include aceboy.

Ok thets make it 8.30 to give everyone notice.

Ok, looks like no one is up for it :-(

Ive only just got in fired up and all quiet:) Maybe Sunday again.💡
 
I think so, :-)
 
im sorry i cant follow this everyday so i might have some info go past me :D
 
That's alright, probably to short notice for people. Although we do need to get our tune sorted, as im still quite slow compared to some of the other guys.
 
That's alright, probably to short notice for people. Although we do need to get our tune sorted, as im still quite slow compared to some of the other guys.

What are you hitting Sammo? (GP/D)
 
1.43 Ish, not good. I'm normally very quick but something is missing.
 
Very quick huh.:sly:
 
Back