SNAIL Cat & Mouse

• Thread starter Wolfsatz
  • 176 comments
  • Mice - Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 CM Tires
  • Cats- Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 SH Tires
  • Wild Cat - RUF RGT '00 SM Tires

Yeah probably best if we just use these cars again since most people already have them from last week. Highly recommend everyone to buy multiples of each with different colors. Makes it sooo much easier and quicker to get started. @Wolfsatz are you hosting again?

Shoot for 7PM PST/10PM EST. If wolf doesnt have a room up I'll make one.

Yeah.. Ill get online right after 'Novela' Time... TV reserved until then. Hopefully there is a good turn out.. Wasnt sure I was going to make it given is my 11 year old BD.

Yeah.. Ill get online right after 'Novela' Time... TV reserved until then. Hopefully there is a good turn out.. Wasnt sure I was going to make it given is my 11 year old BD.
I might have TV jurisdicion issues as well, but I'm buying cars...

Good times tonight.

Highly recommend everyone to buy multiples of each with different colors. Makes it sooo much easier and quicker to get started

Please everyone do this. We waste so much time trying to figure out teams, and have people constantly leave the lobby to go paint.

I'll be the drunk! No matter the drink:lol:
Huzzah! One of the bonuses of online racing!

Good times tonight.
Please everyone do this. We waste so much time trying to figure out teams, and have people constantly leave the lobby to go paint.
I'm really sorry I had to bail on you guys. But yes, let's try to set up teams, roughly at least, by Thursday night. Then we can all arrive and drive Friday.

I even looked here and there is no information for this pasted Wednesday, Thursday and I see nothing listed for Friday 9/1/16. What day does Cat and Mouse play during the wee?

I even looked here and there is no information for this pasted Wednesday, Thursday and I see nothing listed for Friday 9/1/16. What day does Cat and Mouse play during the wee?

Tomorrow.. Friday.. 09/02/16

Back