SNAIL Cat & Mouse

• Thread starter Wolfsatz
  • 176 comments
I'm not. Racing in Sweden for my final CIK-FIA Academy race.

I don't plan on being there. Thanks for the invite.

I'll be there. Having pre determined teams would be nice, but in order for it to work everyone has to show up for one, and on time. That usually never happens. I think making teams on the fly is fine but take 10 minutes before the lobby opens tonight to: BUY MULTIPLE CARS WITH MULTIPLE COLORS!!! Red White Blue Green Yellow Black White etc etc. The cars are inexpensive, and we would save 1hour+ throughout the night if people did this. Put a little work into it and we can spend less time sitting in a lobby waiting on people, and more time having fun doing C&M.

Also, if you join the lobby and don't have any intention on racing let us know. It's happened a few times where someone joins, we ask if they want to be on team X (color), and they leave and don't say a word. So now we're sitting there wondering if he left to go paint, or if he left for good.

Sorry if this comes off as ranting, but the last few have been a little disorganized with a lot of wasted time.

And don't forget to enable mics when you create the lobby @Wolfsatz ;-)

See you guys tonight:cheers:

Sorry if this comes off as ranting, but the last few have been a little disorganized with a lot of wasted time.

I think is the nature of the beast.... yes.. making teams ahead of time saves time but it only takes 1 to screw the whole thing.

Hey.. I gotta make sure someone is paying attention!

I'll be there. Having pre determined teams would be nice, but in order for it to work everyone has to show up for one, and on time. That usually never happens. I think making teams on the fly is fine but take 10 minutes before the lobby opens tonight to: BUY MULTIPLE CARS WITH MULTIPLE COLORS!!! Red White Blue Green Yellow Black White etc etc. The cars are inexpensive, and we would save 1hour+ throughout the night if people did this. Put a little work into it and we can spend less time sitting in a lobby waiting on people, and more time having fun doing C&M.

Also, if you join the lobby and don't have any intention on racing let us know. It's happened a few times where someone joins, we ask if they want to be on team X (color), and they leave and don't say a word. So now we're sitting there wondering if he left to go paint, or if he left for good.

If people are coming out to watch they should go straight into binoculars same as if you gotta pee don't be on track. If you're green you're ready to go!

Having the same teams week after week, and even all night seems boring and too predictable.
I think the randomness of teaming up with different people is what made it interesting to me.
Being able to challenge for a win no matter who your teamed up with instead of having the same team was fun.
At least that's how I felt after only participating in one event.
It was fun, and yes the hassle of picking teams was a bit time consuming and confusing, but I teamed up with a few different people and it changed the whole game.
Maybe people are numbered 1-16, or however many people are in the room, and you switch up the teams according to a number system.
Just a thought.

As much as I would like to join tonight, I want to spend some time testing.
Have fun.

I agree with changing up the teams for each event. I think that will lead to more fun and laughter quite honestly. :)

All the more reason to have both cars in all six colors! ! ! ! !

i wont be on tonight for C&M due to poker but may jump on afterwards (around midnight) to see if anyone is still bombing around.

you can count me in around 6 -6:30. I need time to paint. BTW what colors? I have a plethora of colors to choose from. Post 1 says Blue but.....

I'll be online for Cat & Mouse. I have white cars from before and red cars from last time I raced Cat & Mouse.

get Blue, Red, White, Orange Green, Orange.

@socalnatv Point well taken. It was never meant to repeat the cars. and I think that changing teams from race to race it add more fun due to the unpredictability.

I agree with changing up the teams for each event. I think that will lead to more fun and laughter quite honestly. :)

All the more reason to have both cars in all six colors! ! ! ! !

Which cars are being used? Plus, I will buy a few cars and have three different colors. That should give me plenty of options to join a team.

Yellow too. What time are you hosting wolf/when is novela over?

Same cars as last week TB

Anyone up for an impromptu night of C&M since tomorrow is practice night and Friday is ROC?

And any ideas for new C&M car combos @Wolfsatz ?
I'm down! I wasn't there last time and I'll be there if a room pops up tonight 👍

Latest Posts

Back