CoachMK21 ______ @CoachMK21
Evolvo ______ @Evolvo
bigmeat016 ______ @silverjr65
edwin1017 ______ @Edwin42
muriloantunes ______ @Murilo
DesertPenguin09 ______ @DesertPenguin09
flip_jj ______ @FlipJ
zer05ive ______ @zer05ive

I am just hoping to not wreck myself tonight (nor anyone else) as the last two weeks have not been so good for me personally. Welcome to all the new drivers in D4, some of whom I know. Should be good racing and just remember, you can't win the race on the first turn of the first lap but you sure can lose it. Good Luck to all and let's have a great season.

I'm a bit nervous starting tonight, as I haven't run with all of you and I sure don't want to upset anyone!
I brake late but I slow early before I brake and I get back to the gas early! OK!

now let's have fun doing what we all Enjoy doing!
RACING!

I meant the first races of those combos my bad. I'll check it out thanks
So if you need C1R1 and C2R2 then you would need replays 6 and 4 from the zip file (You will have to download the whole zip, but only need to upload those 2 files to your PS3)

My laptop is utter crap and can do nothing with that. I tried. You have to understand I only have half a gig of RAM

My laptop is utter crap and can do nothing with that. I tried. You have to understand I only have half a gig of RAM
What does it have trouble with? It can't load the folder page? RAM shouldn't affect being able to download the file.

Who knows the winners from Sunday. I'd like to make something up to post.
Need to know which race each person won. Thanks

Gentlemen, we will need a scorekeeper tomorrow. Chances are good that I will not be racing. It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada and I plan to stuff my face with turkey on Sunday

Host: @Adramike
Scorekeeper: @Jaguara
Data: @SlvrOnyx
Replays: @Jaguara

Last edited:
Major, I am willing unless someone else wants to, but I will need the run-through on the specific duties involved and links to any forms or spreadsheets.

My understanding is that it is to photograph the score pages for the qualifiers and races, then enter them into a form at the end of the night, yes? No, wait, I think that is the data role...scorekeeping just needs the finishing rankings and poles, right? (I'll take the photographs anyway)

Major, I am willing unless someone else wants to, but I will need the run-through on the specific duties involved and links to any forms or spreadsheets.

My understanding is that it is to photograph the score pages for the qualifiers and races, then enter them into a form at the end of the night, yes? No, wait, I think that is the data role...scorekeeping just needs the finishing rankings and poles, right? (I'll take the photographs anyway)

If you have the capability, it's best enter the scores as the night goes. If not, then it's done right afterwards. It's easiest if you take pictures of the qualifying and race results. I'll just sent you access to the document.

If you have the capability, it's best enter the scores as the night goes. If not, then it's done right afterwards. It's easiest if you take pictures of the qualifying and race results. I'll just sent you access to the document.
Should work...I have a laptop near the PS3 (a slow one, but good enough for google docs.). I'll take pictures as well, just in case.

Hey guys, I have access to the scoring document, and will be racing tonight. I'll either keep scores or do back up. I'll be prepared for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back