SNAIL Division 2 - June 2018 season

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 131 comments
It was a practice night with numerous issues. If I'm showing up on Sunday (which is always now) I stay the entire night. I also didn't now about the saved message but I do now so that's not a problem now.

DC'd. Also you're not allowed to post here remember? Whether it's enforced or not doesn't matter. Same with brake balance. :)

Sorry I sucked tonight. I joined Snail to improve as a racer. I’m comfortable with my lap times but I still have a way to go to be a decent racer that takes the right chances and can properly predict what others are doing. I’m sorry to those I hit.

@Raw10_2u @JLBowler

I uploaded the replays for the first 4 races of the night. I ran out of space to save D2R3R1 and D2R3R2 but Raw should be able to upload them before the deadline tonight.

I have also managed space on my replay library so this doesn't happen again.

How far back do you have saved? I only keep the most recent league night for IR purposes

Just curious about chat party rules. I see the other divisions usually have a chat open on race night with the Division as the name. Do we do that, because I can never find a chat for our division?

We can and should. Host should set up a party with the others that have duties. This would speed things up as you don't have to take the time to type out when replays or scores or done. We'll know as fast as you can say it and can move on jut as fast. As long as it's muted during the races you're fine.

A heads up for D2 DM, aka @Raw10_2u . I have a conflict this Sunday and will not be able to host. I’d like to think I could join for latter half but I may still have company.

Back