SNAIL Division 2 - June 2018 season

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 131 comments
I got this. I can definitely take care of host duties. It will be nice to start earning $hells. I'd like to eventually be one of you guys that have hundreds and can throw them all away for something awesome one day.

Because I was frustrated and it was the last combo. If I'm hosting I will stick it out for the greater good of the division. If I DC then someone can take over.

Edit: Or just don't give me a chance to prove I can do it. That works too

I will not be racing Sunday. The reasons aren’t important (ok it’s a family gathering) and I don’t feel like racing the combos. Have fun.

Have a good time with your family. Sometimes that's more important. Do whatever you want, it's just video games right? :)

i will be hosting tonight- I’ll post the room number on the main thread at 9

Last edited:
👍 Can never afford to lose good racers. I hope you change your mind about the rest of the season.

I will be attending the Sahleen 6 hours @ Watkins Glen this Sunday but will be home in time to fulfill my divisional duties - unless I pass out from heat exhaustion!

It’s supposed to get up to 97 degrees on Sunday! :crazy:
Have a great time! I hope BoP changes a little to help the LMP cars better match the DPi cars

I will be attending the Sahleen 6 hours @ Watkins Glen this Sunday but will be home in time to fulfill my divisional duties - unless I pass out from heat exhaustion!

It’s supposed to get up to 97 degrees on Sunday! :crazy:

97 is a nice day. It was 104 over the weekend here and I was still on the golf course both days. Find shade, don't over do any physical activity, and always alternate water with any other drinking you might be doing.

@TomMang_68 Also remember they don't serve beer at the stands before noon. I waited on line for nothing and found out the hard way.

Do you plan on going the whole weekend or just Sunday?

Is it too early to welcome @racingchamp30 to D2 or just poor etiquette? Either way, seems very likely since he’s been applying the shellac to gents in D3. Way to go Champ!
Maybe the planets will align and give us a new division for next month? Doubt it, since were entering peak summer months.

If i am moved up to D2 after the June season, i will gladly offer to take up Hosting and Replay Uploading duties.

Gentleman! Please make your intentions known regarding this evenings event!Good luck to all,this is the last event of this season.Lets make it a good one!

I intend to host and can be backup replay- unless I don’t make it home from the race on time. Plans have me home by 7 - I’ll keep you posted

I intend to host and can be backup replay- unless I don’t make it home from the race on time. Plans have me home by 7 - I’ll keep you posted
Are you accounting for traffic leaving the race? That was the worst

Will be present with my Flying Colors .... I hope!!!

Last edited:
Back