Snail Division 3 September Season

Hey there fellow D3-ians. I will not be racing this Sunday (out of town), however, I still can do the data upon my return if need be. If so, I can then watch the races as well. So unless someone lets me know, I will do it upon my return on Tuesday. Thanks!
@Raw10_2u
Edit: added day of return

Hey there fellow D3-ians. I will not be racing this Sunday (out of town), however, I still can do the data upon my return if need be. If so, I can then watch the races as well. So unless someone lets me know, I will do it upon my return on Tuesday. Thanks!
@Raw10_2u

Have a safe trip man. @MajorBlixem do you know if I received access to the scoring sheets yet. I hate to be a pain.

Thanks @Raw10_2u, hope you don’t get too much rain and you’re at the lower end of the 1-8”. Positive thoughts for all in the path of the hurricane. I was without power last year after one for about 4 days. That combined with the clean up was a bother, but I was safe. Hoping that most people are okay.

Also, if someone doesn’t complete data prior to my return, could someone PLEASE take a picture of the results after the race (from the top menu, next to save replay) so that I don’t have to manually calculate the finishing gaps? Then you can just share them with me via PSN chat. Thank you in advance.

Also, if someone doesn’t complete data prior to my return, could someone PLEASE take a picture of the results after the race (from the top menu, next to save replay) so that I don’t have to manually calculate the finishing gaps? Then you can just share them with me via PSN chat. Thank you in advance.

I can take a screen shot for you.

Just wanted to drop by and let ya all know I'll be present for tonight's races.

We seem to have a lot of stiff competition throughout the field in this division, and the racing is always top notch, so keep up the good racing and sportsmanship guys....It continues to make this the best place to race GTS:cheers:

They will post on the main thread that a room is open you can enter that number in and should come right up for youb

Me and Raw were discussing in PM we can offer new drivers to see which duties you can do. I can switch to being backup replay uploader if someone can up take primary replay uploader.

Me and Raw were discussing in PM we can offer new drivers to see which duties you can do. I can switch to being backup replay uploader if someone can up take primary replay uploader.

Raw and champ I couldn't agree more I have been a snail for only about a month or so now and I like it alot. I felt that I needed to step up and be helpful. It isnt really alot of extra time for example I was done with scores about 10 mins after the last race.

This is a great way to give back to the people who make the series great.

Back