Snail Division 3 September Season

I have to say I was a little bit excited when I saw myself tagged in a D3 convo. Perhaps all my sandbagging has paid off finally, but nooo its only @Raw10_2u talking smack!

@Raw10_2u is this talk of sand bagging true...I thought you were a good guy but u have no place for sand baggers....

And agian this is all speculation as nothing is written in stone to the public

Now if we can just convince him to quit sandbagging maybe he will get to D2 so I can punt him proper, right into the kitty litter!

- in all seriousness though D2 guys are great clean racers too and look forward to hosting guys like @Herimopp89 and yes, even @Raw10_2u once he’s ready to take off the training wheels. :lol:

Well as it is now official I would like thmo thank you gentleman here in d3 for some good racing. I will unfortunately be moving up to d2 for next season, dont worry though because I will not forgot where my roots started from.

Well as it is now official I would like thmo thank you gentleman here in d3 for some good racing. I will unfortunately be moving up to d2 for next season, dont worry though because I will not forgot where my roots started from.

Its definitely been a pleasure racing against everyone in this division! Gonna be different racing with new faces this upcoming season, hope to see you all in practice lobbies

Looking forward to racing with you guys in D2 should be a great season with lots of close racing now that mike grove is in his proper division!

Back