Snail Division 3 September Season

We just need @basswerks1, @McTrucker, and @DublDee votes yet. If we could get these votes in by 7PM I will be submitting them after then.

I know have have only been with SNAIL for only about 6 weeks or so, but that was the most fun i have had in a very long time. Some of the closet racing I have ever seen. I hope you all had the fun i had this past season.

Last edited:
As of right now, congrats to @Herimopp89 for the season championship by 6 points over @FT_RAMONOXI . Damn you @Shotgungho for beating my by 1 point for the last season podium spot. All in all, i have a feeling that this division is going to be losing some bodies. This season was the most fun so far this year and i hope the competition keeps up! We had the most winners of any division with 10 different drivers winning a race. That's awesome. Can't wait for October.

Congratulations @Herimopp89 came down to the wire and it was a privilege racing against you over the span of 4 weeks, going back and forth grabbing wins to stay ahead, really put me on my toes a few races, believe me I had some sweaty palms after some of our really close finishes, I practiced so hard last week to try and make back the points for our last 6 races, but at the end of it all your consistency to stay up front got the better of me, so congrats again for the season victory you very well deserved it!! Hope to see you back in D3 or D2 if we both get promoted, Till next time!

Congratulations @Herimopp89 came down to the wire and it was a privilege racing against you over the span of 4 weeks, going back and forth grabbing wins to stay ahead, really put me on my toes a few races, believe me I had some sweaty palms after some of our really close finishes, I practiced so hard last week to try and make back the points for our last 6 races, but at the end of it all your consistency to stay up front got the better of me, so congrats again for the season victory you very well deserved it!! Hope to see you back in D3 or D2 if we both get promoted, Till next time!

Thank you sir, I know personally that was the most fun I had online in a long time. That was intense to say the least and not just by you it was by everyone in D3. I just think that this month's combos really played to my strengths.

@Herimopp89 won 1st Place (Prize A), he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.Congratulations! Great racing all,I have had a blast with this group.Good luck in D2 @Herimopp89 and @FT_RAMONOXI ,,,,you are going to need it! PS:Just because I said it doesn't make it so!

I really hope it doesn't mean goodbye to all of my fellow D3 drivers.

You may end up in D2,it certainly doesn't mean goodbye,it only means that we won't be racing together for Sunday's official events.We will still be practicing together.Who knows you might like some of those D2 folks.

Thank you sir, I know personally that was the most fun I had online in a long time. That was intense to say the least and not just by you it was by everyone in D3. I just think that this month's combos really played to my strengths.

I really hope it doesn't mean goodbye to all of my fellow D3 drivers.

You may end up in D2,it certainly doesn't mean goodbye,it only means that we won't be racing together for Sunday's official events.We will still be practicing together.Who knows you might like some of those D2 folks.

Yea at least we still have practices together.

The amount of respect that the entire division has for one another is just mind blowing.

I dunno...I've heard..."stories" bout those folks up in d2...

Oh boy hopefully these "Stories" are good ones.

I have to say I was a little bit excited when I saw myself tagged in a D3 convo. Perhaps all my sandbagging has paid off finally, but nooo its only @Raw10_2u talking smack!

Now if we can just convince him to quit sandbagging maybe he will get to D2 so I can punt him proper, right into the kitty litter!

- in all seriousness though D2 guys are great clean racers too and look forward to hosting guys like @Herimopp89 and yes, even @Raw10_2u once he’s ready to take off the training wheels. :lol:

Back