Snail Division 3 September Season

Hey there, I would like to race again now that things are slowing down.
Am I still listed or do I need to sign up again?
Be sure and practice with the Clan tonight.

Hey guys great racing with you all tonight.

I am looking for some clairificatin on re-entry rules. The rule used to be that if you ran wide and went off track you had to penalize yourself by lifting off the gas when re-entering the track. I am having trouble finding that in the rules now. Is that still a rule?

Hey guys great racing with you all tonight.

I am looking for some clairificatin on re-entry rules. The rule used to be that if you ran wide and went off track you had to penalize yourself by lifting off the gas when re-entering the track. I am having trouble finding that in the rules now. Is that still a rule?

As far as i understand, if all 4 tires go out of bounds during the race, the driver has to lift off the gas and wait until it is safe to re-enter track.

Tex and Dub.jpg
Last night was, in my opinion, what makes this league what it is! Wow.....just Wow! I had some great battles last night and after watching some of the replays it was very apparent that these battles were happening throughout the field. Check out the close finish between Tex and I for 3rd in Race 1. I would find it very hard to believe that any other division could have any better competition and sportsmanship than right here in D3.:cheers:
I saw a couple minor bumps and bangs, which happens in all divisions, but I also saw several concessions made on track, and in the appropriate places.
Thanks to everyone that raced in D3 last night for being you! 👍:bowdown:

Yes it's still a rule. Especially at Nurburg Turn 4...you can't take the turn outside the line and barge back in.

Anyway I had some great battles last night! Mid-pack D3 is the place to be!!
I thought it was a rule. But I cant find it in the rules.

Section 14 of the OLR covers track reentry. Section 15 of the OLR covers boundary violations.

Lifting off the gas after going out of bounds to negate any gain you may have made is not written anywhere. The stewards have discretion when reviewing out of bound penalties and will take a lift into consideration and it may help you avoid a penalty.

Yes it's still a rule. Especially at Nurburg Turn 4...you can't take the turn outside the line and barge back in.

Anyway I had some great battles last night! Mid-pack D3 is the place to be!!

Yes you sir were running a great line, that for what ever reason every time i caught up to you i just couldn't pass you. When I would get past you i either bumped you or went of the track. Honestly those laps at the nurburgring were awesome last night.

Back