SNAIL Division 4-August 2018 season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 205 comments
Now that your division has the essential duties covered, please work toward having a situation where the DM and the primary host are two different individuals.

Does anyone want to take either one of the positions listed above by @JLBowler I can do either. just let me know guys if someone will take over either host or DM

Sorry I missed last night guys. Medication KO'd me. Did anyone get finishing time photos by chance?

No problem @vsfit we all understand s@#$ happens. I think skills is going to take care of data for last night but we are just waiting for replays to be uploaded

No problem @vsfit we all understand s@#$ happens. I think skills is going to take care of data for last night but we are just waiting for replays to be uploaded
Sorry. No can do. I don’t have access to make changes yet. Been up for three hours already and could’ve been done by now.

I got ya man no problem. @vsfit I'll see if I can get you the info needed
Just remember if no one took a screenshot of the results page showing the gap times relative to P1, the gaps from position to position on the timing screen will need to be added to get each finishing position’s gap to the winner.

I think gulf has uploaded them. I failed as backup, as I forgot to save any replays from last night. Won’t happen again. I’ll make sure to save them moving forward.

Last edited:
I thought I got them all but I'm only showing the last 3 races I'll see what I can do tonight when I get off to help

I've got all the replays, it's just not accurate for the gaps. Damn, my fault for not letting you guys know I wouldn't be racing last night.

Hey D4 race team....I won’t be getting much practice for this weeks combos as I am out of town on work until Sunday afternoon. I do intend on racing, although I don’t know how competitive I will be with no practice time

Last edited:
Hey D4 race team....I won’t be getting much practice for this weeks combos as I am out of town on work until Sunday afternoon. I do intend on racing, although I don’t know how competitive I will be with no practice time
I’m just glad you’ll be there Sunday. I had hoped we would’ve had a full grid last week with all the new SNAIL drivers being added to our division.

I’m just glad you’ll be there Sunday. I had hoped we would’ve had a full grid last week with all the new SNAIL drivers being added to our division.
@Skills I agree. The grid could be fuller with all of the newer Snails. I'm happy to say I haven't missed a week since joining during the second week of May.

Latest Posts

Back