SNAIL Division 4-August 2018 season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 205 comments
List has been updated

What the host should do
:

1. No earlier than 9 pm Eastern time the host should open a club only room from the club page for the night's racing. This room should be set to the first track from the time it is opened. The host should not allow hot lapping or practice before the start of the race night.

2. The host/director should continue to watch the main thread, refreshing often, until they see a message from JLBowler that it is clear to start racing for the night.

3. Before starting qualifying or any race, the host/director should have all drivers gather in turn one and ask if everyone can see the same number of drivers listed in the upper left corner of the screen. Drivers must be on the track for this and not sitting in the pits. If all drivers don't see the same number of drivers the host should ask those drivers to leave and rejoin while the host waits to start the night. Drivers should not be using this time to run laps or go and drift other parts of the course. Just go sit in turn one and let everyone count so we can get started.

4. The host/director is responsible for handling any lag issues during the night. If a driver is lagging, the host/director should ask them to leave the room, clear their cache, and re-enter the room. The host/director should allow 3 minutes for the driver to take care of this. If the lag is still present, the host/director should ask the driver to leave for the night. If the host/director doesn't make the lagging driver aware of the issue and give them the chance to rectify the issue then the fault lies with the host/director. Most of the time, the driver that is lagging will not know it. Other cars will appear to have slight jittery movements to them. Meanwhile, the driver lagging will be flying all over the track with tires smoking.

What I always do not saying you have to but it does help (atleast me) once the combos have been updated I create and save all the combos and settings so when Sunday rolls around you dont have to scramble to change on the fly and it's already saved for a quick reference.

If you have any questions need anything just let me know I'm glad to help

What I always do not saying you have to but it does help (atleast me) once the combos have been updated I create and save all the combos and settings so when Sunday rolls around you dont have to scramble to change on the fly and it's already saved for a quick reference.

If you have any questions need anything just let me know I'm glad to help
Ok sounds good , when did you want me to start

As soon as the combos come out I will try to set up the room and save it. I will message you for help on what to put the settings at.

Just checking in to let you guys and the elders know that I'm still committed to the league, but have had stuff pop up to keep me from Sundays of late. Last week...well...I was drunk. And this Sunday I have to go to a birthday party...so I'll be drunk. Mr. Pink might step in this weekend but I can't be sure. I don't know if missing 2 in a row puts me on a conditional status or anything, but I'm definitely not leaving the league. I miss you. I'm not crying. You're crying. :(

I'm a little confused as I'm new but I thought it said d3. I am welcomed no matter what and excited for tomorrow night, well I guess it would be tonight now.

First time in a long time back and the first time in GTS. Are we still doing numbers and colors on cars like the old days in GT 6? Or is it more open season on what we want?

Latest Posts

Back