SNAIL Division 4-August 2018 season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 205 comments
just wanted to apologize for the bone head move during R3R1 iv never qualified that high thought it was a glitch sorry if i ruined anyone race its completely my fault and i own it. i tried to make it right at the start of the race and let everyone go and waited before i started to race idk if it was right or not but its how i figured i could atleast try to make it right and penalize myself for the bone head move .
thanks @JamCar0ne @gulfvet67 @vsfit @Skills @Nick Cannella for all the effort you guys put in on sunday to take care of everything you guys do a hell of a job. and thanks to everyone who came out and raced it was some close fun racing tonight

just wanted to apologize for the bone head move during R3R1 iv never qualified that high thought it was a glitch sorry if i ruined anyone race its completely my fault and i own it. i tried to make it right at the start of the race and let everyone go and waited before i started to race idk if it was right or not but its how i figured i could atleast try to make it right and penalize myself for the bone head move .
thanks @JamCar0ne @gulfvet67 @vsfit @Skills @Nick Cannella for all the effort you guys put in on sunday to take care of everything you guys do a hell of a job. and thanks to everyone who came out and raced it was some close fun racing tonight
Tex, no worries man! Sorry for my early exit last night. We had some terrible storms moving through Columbus and we lost power for about 3 hours.
Congrats to our D4 Winner and podium finishers last night!

Tex, no worries man! Sorry for my early exit last night. We had some terrible storms moving through Columbus and we lost power for about 3 hours.
Congrats to our D4 Winner and podium finishers last night!
Atleast it waited till the very last race so if it was gonna go out that about the best time other than after the last race lol

D4. Your replays are not being found when searching for the tag. If they have been shared, please check your tags and change them so that they can be found. If your division winner would have been in position for a prize this week, they would have lost it due to not having replays shared and tagged correctly.

D4. Your replays are not being found when searching for the tag. If they have been shared, please check your tags and change them so that they can be found. If your division winner would have been in position for a prize this week, they would have lost it due to not having replays shared and tagged correctly.
@gulfvet67 can you fix this. Thanks in advance. if there is anything I can do to help let me know

Just looks like the date needs to be added before d4r1r1 ect.

Last edited:
Please check now.
@TexasJDC @gulfvet67

I checked them sunday night after races by using the search might have missed one.

If you want to try it out see how you like it I'll update the list and put you on there
Tex, if you’re going to continue as DM I will take host duties for next season. I’m hard wired now so I’m willing to give it a go

Back