SNAIL Division 4 October Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 132 comments
Thank you to all the volunteers who helped last night. Some great racing.

Two points of appreciation:
1) you have all made me a better driver. Been using cones as a handicap for far too long. I still have a ways to go in improving my racecraft.
2) I never would have raced the BMW on that track. I had more fun last week practicing than I've had in game for a long time.

Thank you snailracing!

1) you have all made me a better driver. Been using cones as a handicap for far too long. I still have a ways to go in improving my racecraft.
2) I never would have raced the BMW on that track. I had more fun last week practicing than I've had in game for a long time.

Thank you snailracing!
That's why we're all here! Get better and have fun. Glad to have another fast racer in the mix. That BMW on that track was pretty challenging. It's a stable car but so many of the turns had to be really finessed.

Thank you snailracing!
Yeah that was the first time I ran that track and I was surprised how fun it was you had a good night and what was it a 1.25 lap time that was flying

@TexasJDC Always a pleasure to help in anyway i can. @Bologna_Duc glad you had alot of fun last night. That is how i learned to be faster in Snail was to follow the lines of the faster drivers in front of me in the same division and for practice nights of drivers way faster than me. I been in Snail since 2013 and it's been a blast, Something fun to do on Sunday Nights and other events that Snail hosts during the week.

Congrats @McTrucker for getting prize A

Two races that are confirmed for Sunday

Honda NSX Type R N300 284hp 2712lbs Sport medium tires @ Nürburgring GP - 20:30 Clear - (5 Laps)
2.23.6 mid lap

BMW M3 GT BMW MOTORSPORT 2011 on RH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II - 05:00 Clear - (8 Laps)1.29.072

Out of town this week means I will have a very limited amount of practice in for the combos this week fellas, as I won’t be home until Friday afternoon. Bear with me!

Death Wish Coffee Racing Team Viper GTS

B2538D10-E38A-41E1-BD61-4760A9F3530F.jpeg

I'm gonna try to make it tomorrow, hope to have a room open off and on tomorrow practicing combo's. Ran a little yesterday but my times weren't close to the mid division times.
Glad to see you making a comeback. My times are never near mid division times!
:cheers:

Back