SNAIL Division 4 October Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 132 comments
I'll be there sporting some limited edition Spun-O-Ween liveries.

Spun0ween.jpg

Great season guys I know the final is gonna be close but overall it was a fun season congrats to all who got a podium. Thanks to @Nick Cannella @JamCar0ne @racingchamp30 @Skills @ChauncyMarsh for all the work you guys put in this season as always you guys did a amazing job. Nice to see some of the guys back @vsfit @Tecticles yall had some good races congrats! And last but not least thanks to all you guys who raced this season it was a fun one and went down to the last races to see were you guys placed congrats to who ever wins the season!

It was some good racing tonight gentlemen for sure. Sorry for all of my screw ups on track.
Just a note to take into next season. Do not back out of any race without the division manager or host telling you to do so. Round 2 Race 1 had nothing wrong with the setup or anything else, but yet a lot of you took it upon yourself to quit. That should not happen unless instructed to do so.

Good to hear man looking forward to the November season....as soon as they release the promotion/demotion list I will create a new thread

It was some good racing tonight gentlemen for sure. Sorry for all of my screw ups on track.
Just a note to take into next season. Do not back out of any race without the division manager or host telling you to do so. Round 2 Race 1 had nothing wrong with the setup or anything else, but yet a lot of you took it upon yourself to quit. That should not happen unless instructed to do so.
Sorry my fault.

Back