SNAIL Division 4 October Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 132 comments
Hey guys great racing tonight.

I saw someone using the vehicle reset when they went off track tonight. I thought that was prohibited? Is it?

It’s prohibited but I’ve been teleported back to the track when I’ve been waiting to reenter on at least 2 tracks I know of. Fuji and Nürburgring GP.

Happened to me on Nurburgring too
I respawned on Nurburg. I thought that was a setting in room parameters? Also @Nick Cannella I thought that anyone arriving late and not completing qually automatically starts in last place? I thought I saw it in OLR but can't find right now. No offense to Alex Rider but, if I remember correctly, he's started up front for 2 weeks when he arrived late without doing a qually.

Congratulations @racingchamp30 we tied for 1st! :cheers:

Cool, didn't think i would have tied for first since one of my lowest finishing positions i think was 6th or 7th during the night but didn't win any of the races. Do know i finished like 2nd in a couple of them. Congratulations to you are in order if you got the position for points.

I respawned on Nurburg. I thought that was a setting in room parameters? Also @Nick Cannella I thought that anyone arriving late and not completing qually automatically starts in last place? I thought I saw it in OLR but can't find right now. No offense to Alex Rider but, if I remember correctly, he's started up front for 2 weeks when he arrived late without doing a qually.

He did start in last for the first race he was there for. He started in the correct position in the second race with the reverse grid setting.
Hey guys great racing tonight.

I saw someone using the vehicle reset when they went off track tonight. I thought that was prohibited? Is it?

Even with the reset vehicle option turned off, if someone goes off track and could gain and advantage by doing it the game will reset that car.

The settings were correct. I confirmed them after races that I respawned in. It’s happened to me a few times now.

Yeah even with those settings on it will respawn you if you run off on that last chicane. Idk if it's something to do with gt sport or what

Cool, didn't think i would have tied for first since one of my lowest finishing positions i think was 6th or 7th during the night but didn't win any of the races. Do know i finished like 2nd in a couple of them. Congratulations to you are in order if you got the position for points.
You will be the winner. I have an IR

@ChauncyMarsh That first race was fun, good job on not letting it get away from you under pressure.
thanks. I knew I couldn't catch 1-3 but I'd be damned if I screwed up and let you get past me for 4th. You had me sweating for sure. Actually kinda sorry you slipped up b/c we would have probably had a photo finish!

Updated today after reviews

The stewards have already completed enough reviews to declare the prize winners for this week. They are now clear to make their selections.

1st prize winner - @Harry Rowley - He wins prize A
2nd prize winner - @racingchamp30 - He has the choice of prize B or C
3rd prize winner - @Rednose58 - He gets whichever prize is left after racingchamp30 makes his choice.

All prize winners will be included in a conversation as soon as I come out of a meeting at work.

Back