SNAIL Division 4 - September Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 217 comments
All except fastest laps are entered. They will be entered by 10pm Central.
Unbeknownst to me why I’m in the doghouse but I am. I’ll get the fastest laps after wife is sleeping tonight or after leaves for work in the AM.

Sunday races in order
1.PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS 2016 on SS Tires @ NĂĽrburgring GP - 20:30 Clear - (5 Laps)
2. ASTON MARTIN VI2 VANTAGE GT3 2012 on RH Tires @ Dragon Trail - Gardens - 06:30 Clear - (7 Laps)
3. BUGATTI VISION GRAN TURISMO on RM Tires @ Blue Moon Bay Speedway - 13:00 Fine Weather - (19 Laps)

Last edited:
Idk about you guys but I'm kinda hyped about the blue moon track iv never raced it in snail in fact my first week racing in snail we raced blue moon a in the gr3 Corvette (made a ass of myself being the FNG) but never the tri-oval so it should be a very interesting race

I'm diggin the Blue Moon Speedway selection. This weeks races have me pumped...too bad I wont get much practice in this week though. I found out early this morning I'm traveling to Indianapolis on business tomorrow and wont be home until late Friday night. Guess that gives me a couple days wheel time, but there are 2 new liveries to create as well....which I think I like doing just as much as racing!

I'm diggin the Blue Moon Speedway selection. This weeks races have me pumped...too bad I wont get much practice in this week though. I found out early this morning I'm traveling to Indianapolis on business tomorrow and wont be home until late Friday night. Guess that gives me a couple days wheel time, but there are 2 new liveries to create as well....which I think I like doing just as much as racing!
Lol yeah once you start getting it down with the liveries it's very fun

I've spent the last hour at work looking at liveries and decals trying to get an idea of what to do with this dang angular @ss Bugatti. Prolly just throw some paint on it. I agree that the races should be fun this weekend. Just sad that we only have 1600 hp to work with on the Moon. ;)

This may go without saying but just trying to help a little. make sure you guys are buying the GR.X Bugatti

Last edited:
I'll have to look it up but I pre-save all of that in lobby settings I might be wrong but I think it's at 1X and at 230 down the front and a hard brake going into turn 1 mixed with turn 2 at high speeds going from the top of the turn to the bottom at the apex back to the top the car wants to slide it's a handful. Last night herimopp jw and I ran some laps herimopp and jw used the draft effectively I was to slow and they were running mid 34's but jw ran out of gas at the 19 1/4 lap so there's a few things to keep a eye on

I'll have to look it up but I pre-save all of that in lobby settings I might be wrong but I think it's at 1X and at 230 down the front and a hard brake going into turn 1 mixed with turn 2 at high speeds going from the top of the turn to the bottom at the apex back to the top the car wants to slide it's a handful. Last night herimopp jw and I ran some laps herimopp and jw used the draft effectively I was to slow and they were running mid 34's but jw ran out of gas at the 19 1/4 lap so there's a few things to keep a eye on
Saw the gas discussion. They're gonna change something so that's not an issue, right? Too fast a race for me to be worrying about fuel maps (sorry, but I don't wanna). I think the mid division lap time is wrong if we're all doin' .35's (info banner says 37 at last check) but I'll take it!

Yeah they are figuring out fuel now idk what the solution will be but the powers to be are pretty good and fixing stuff so we all should be fine

From @JLBowler

Important Announcement

Regarding the Bugati Veyron VGT race this Sunday. This race will be run with fuel consumption turned off. Anyone who is hosting a practice lobby on Thursday should set the room up this way and all hosts for Sunday should make the necessary adjustments if they have the lobby settings saved.

This only applies to the Veyron combo for this week at this time.

From @JLBowler

Important Announcement

Regarding the Bugati Veyron VGT race this Sunday. This race will be run with fuel consumption turned off. Anyone who is hosting a practice lobby on Thursday should set the room up this way and all hosts for Sunday should make the necessary adjustments if they have the lobby settings saved.

This only applies to the Veyron combo for this week at this time.
Ok

Starting out .37.5 towards the middle .36.4 and then I lose the tires so tonight I'm gonna try to do 15 to 20 laps and see where it gets me

Starting out .37.5 towards the middle .36.4 and then I lose the tires so tonight I'm gonna try to do 15 to 20 laps and see where it gets me
I just tried a tire saving run and I was able to run in the 36s for the full 19 laps and saved half my tiers compared to trying full out .

Latest Posts

Back