SNAIL Division 4 - September Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 217 comments
haha! What gave it away? The winky face or the absurdity? That TX heat must be getting to ya. Although it was an index of 101 here in Baton Rouge yesterday so, maybe no excuses? :cheers:
Lol that combined with getting caught screwing off at work hahahaha in the middle of reading the message

I'm officially retiring from the Sunday night sprint races and will be focusing my efforts towards the Endurance Series. Good luck to everyone.

I'm officially retiring from the Sunday night sprint races and will be focusing my efforts towards the Endurance Series. Good luck to everyone.
Sorry to hear that. You've always been a staunch competitor and will be missed.

Good luck with the endurance series...I will see you there.

Wow bmw at red bull ring interesting pick. I'll be on around 9 central practicing if anyone wants to join. I'll post room number when I create it

Team 9/11 Trubute

34ADB175-B1C7-4052-9EDA-AF796231C617.jpeg

Can someone here (with more experience than me) explain the penalty point system? What does it mean, accumulating points? I was looking at the steward review and there is a driver in D3 that had 4 penalties the week of 9/16 for a total of 24 points. Outside of being on probation for “X” amount of weeks, what does or how do the 24 points impact said driver? Trying to learn and understand
Thanks

5C0F4C1E-0FA9-4C39-A6C8-67A39BC4F127.jpeg

Look for the Incident review section, much easier than trying to explain the same things here.

The level of infraction has much to do with it, but the points are taken from that weeks accumulated points in Sunday night racing.

Look for the Incident review section, much easier than trying to explain the same things here.

The level of infraction has much to do with it, but the points are taken from that weeks accumulated points in Sunday night racing.
Thanks Tec...you coming back to racing anytime soon?

as always thanks to everyone who showed up @AdamK3190 and @TheSlowOne (false advertising btw)you guys were on a different level dueling as usual. and @Nick Cannella got a nice win with @Skills hot on his tail. it was a good night of racing congrats to all the winners. thanks @JamCar0ne for always typing up the night totals after the races are over (i know thats got to be a b$#*! to type all that out) and doing scores/votes. @AdamK3190 nice job hosting sorry the first room was broken idk what was up with that @Nick Cannella and @ChauncyMarsh you guys had your hands full with randoms popping in the room and took care of it like you guys always do its much appreciated. and last but not least @Skills thanks for handling data backing up jam on scores and gulf on replays (just looking at all that stuff makes me want a beer). just checked the schedule and we have 1 more week of the september season good luck to everyone lets get those last round of points if we can!

I have to admit @Nick Cannella, I was pretty pumped for you getting that W last night. I know it's not your first but it's been a minute (iirc). Gratz! Also, be thankful that @AdamK3190 didn't come screaming from behind and stick you with 2nd like he did me...twice. :banghead: ;) :cheers:
That was my 2nd career snail drive into victory lane! I must admit, had Alex not spun out, I would have been hard pressed to catch him, but at the same time, I had Skills breathing down my neck! My tshirt was drenched after that race...LOL. Had to change it and turn the ceiling fan up to high afterwards.
Thanks for the kudos buddy, much appreciated!

That was my 2nd career snail drive into victory lane! I must admit, had Alex not spun out, I would have been hard pressed to catch him, but at the same time, I had Skills breathing down my neck! My tshirt was drenched after that race...LOL. Had to change it and turn the ceiling fan up to high afterwards.
Thanks for the kudos buddy, much appreciated!
I have a box fan that I put in front of my chair. Keeps me cool and also kinda feels like the window's open.

Lol ok thanks man I greatly appreciate it and I'm sorry sir I will tone it down sir my apologies

Back