SNAIL Division 4 - September Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 217 comments
welcome man
just a few things to hopefully help
1. no hot lapping before the race when we qualify you will see a group of cars after turn one get in line and we should be getting going shortly
2. if during your qualifying lap you run off the track please pull over to the side and stop off the racing line
3. at the end of the night we vote combo 1 2 or 3 when @JamCar0ne prompts us to vote what this means is we all vote on the combo we would like not to race the following week
4. have fun ask questions and enjoy yourself we are all here for clean fun competitive racing and this is a good group of guys so if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask we will help any way we can.

theres alot to take in the first week racing the above is just a few helpful tips hope they help out. enjoy the racing! @Bologna_Duc

thanks to all who showed up it was a fun night. congrats to @TheSlowOne almost had a sweep on the night (.096 behind me on the only one he didnt win and yes i was sweating pretty hard). thanks @JamCar0ne @Nick Cannella @Skills and @AdamK3190 for helping out with duties you guys do a awesome job. welcome @Bologna_Duc who had a damn good first night idk how many podiums you had but you were doing a good job all night. and especially thanks to the whole D4 community i cant say enough about this group except you guys are awesome and thanks for making this a really fun league to race in and thread! well thats the end of the season cant wait to get October season started!

P.s. check out @Nick Cannella pics if you get a chance pretty cool stuff he has got from all the races

Very good season you guys. I’ve enjoyed racing and learning with you all. I have a suspicion some may be moving on. If that’s the case, good luck and hope to see you all in practice sessions.
It has been my pleasure to have been part of this league and division (3/4) for the last 18 weeks. You all are a bunch of great guys.
Here’s looking to October racing gents! :cheers: :gtpflag:

Well done fellas’ :cheers:

9E87CA64-3612-45F0-8A51-3C70D15E5155.jpeg

I'm going to post this in September so as not to clutter October.

On Sunday I got some kind of 'incompatible car' error when I tried to select my liveried Aston Martin for the Dragon Tail race. Fortunately I had an excess gift car in my garage I was able to select for the race. I looked later and did not notice a difference in car settings. Any idea why I might have seen this error?

I'm going to post this in September so as not to clutter October.

On Sunday I got some kind of 'incompatible car' error when I tried to select my liveried Aston Martin for the Dragon Tail race. Fortunately I had an excess gift car in my garage I was able to select for the race. I looked later and did not notice a difference in car settings. Any idea why I might have seen this error?
It's a spec race so the car has to be completely stock with same tires. Possible that if you had anything tuned (even a tic of downforce, etc.) it would make car incompatible. You should have been able to set car back to defaults from the lobby though, so you could use livery.

It's a spec race so the car has to be completely stock with same tires. Possible that if you had anything tuned (even a tic of downforce, etc.) it would make car incompatible. You should have been able to set car back to defaults from the lobby though, so you could use livery.
Agreed. I run some races with guys on Sunday mornings that allow tuning, and I used my Aston Martin during those races. I had fiddled with some of the settings (tuning) and forgot to set them back for Sunday night. When DT came up and I selected my AM, I got the message.

This maybe irrelevant to some but if you click the green checkmark and need to make a change to the cars setup you can click the red x and go back into the car settings without having to exit and rejoin

This maybe irrelevant to some but if you click the green checkmark and need to make a change to the cars setup you can click the red x and go back into the car settings without having to exit and rejoin
Yep, that's what I meant to say. Forgot steps but you can def change settings from lobby. Good catch.

Back