SNAIL Division 4 - September Season

Discussion in 'SNAIL Archives' started by TexasJDC, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Ron Williams

Ron Williams

TexasJDC I’m not gonna make it back tonight so I’ll wont be racing tonight. Sorry for the late notice as we thought we’d be done in time for my racing. Apologies for the late notice guys.

TexasJDC and Nick Cannella like this.
  2. Skills

Skills Premium

We’re dropping like flies tonight.

3. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

No problem @Ron Williams sorry you cant make it tonight hope to see ya next week

4. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

5. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

I might win a race or at least make podium tonight! Lol...:cheers:

JamCar0ne, AdamK3190 and stelephant like this.
  6. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

lol thats the only way im gonna get a win

Nick Cannella likes this.
  7. Bologna_Duc

Bologna_Duc

Hello all! Thank you for the welcome. I will be racing tonight. My first time out - please don't be shy about pointing any inadvertent errors.

Nick Cannella, AdamK3190 and TexasJDC like this.
  8. AdamK3190

AdamK3190

Cool welcome dude

9. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

welcome man
    just a few things to hopefully help
    1. no hot lapping before the race when we qualify you will see a group of cars after turn one get in line and we should be getting going shortly
    2. if during your qualifying lap you run off the track please pull over to the side and stop off the racing line
    3. at the end of the night we vote combo 1 2 or 3 when @JamCar0ne prompts us to vote what this means is we all vote on the combo we would like not to race the following week
    4. have fun ask questions and enjoy yourself we are all here for clean fun competitive racing and this is a good group of guys so if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask we will help any way we can.

theres alot to take in the first week racing the above is just a few helpful tips hope they help out. enjoy the racing! @Bologna_Duc

10. Skills

Skills Premium

How was the racing tonight?

TexasJDC likes this.
  11. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

thanks to all who showed up it was a fun night. congrats to @TheSlowOne almost had a sweep on the night (.096 behind me on the only one he didnt win and yes i was sweating pretty hard). thanks @JamCar0ne @Nick Cannella @Skills and @AdamK3190 for helping out with duties you guys do a awesome job. welcome @Bologna_Duc who had a damn good first night idk how many podiums you had but you were doing a good job all night. and especially thanks to the whole D4 community i cant say enough about this group except you guys are awesome and thanks for making this a really fun league to race in and thread! well thats the end of the season cant wait to get October season started!

P.s. check out @Nick Cannella pics if you get a chance pretty cool stuff he has got from all the races

12. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

it was a small room tonight but some good racing i cant complain but i was surprised how fun combo 3 (blue moon) was it was a lot more fun than i think any of us thought it was going to be

Nick Cannella and JamCar0ne like this.
  13. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Very good season you guys. I’ve enjoyed racing and learning with you all. I have a suspicion some may be moving on. If that’s the case, good luck and hope to see you all in practice sessions.
    It has been my pleasure to have been part of this league and division (3/4) for the last 18 weeks. You all are a bunch of great guys.
    Here’s looking to October racing gents! :cheers: :gtpflag:

14. ChauncyMarsh

ChauncyMarsh

Good season. Sorry I missed last night but was unavoidable. Sux that I'll only have 2 scores logged to this season but oh well.

JamCar0ne, Nick Cannella and TexasJDC like this.
  15. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

Sorry anyone who tried to look up replays last night I have updated them with the correct date 20180930d4r1r1 ect.
    Thanks @Skills for finding the mistake I appreciate it

Nick Cannella and Skills like this.
  16. ChauncyMarsh

ChauncyMarsh

gratz podium winners. I'll get you next time @TexasJDC! (if I don't miss more than one round, haha) Good Job!

AdamK3190, Nick Cannella and TexasJDC like this.
  17. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

TheSlowOne and Nick Cannella like this.
  18. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Well done fellas’ :cheers:

9E87CA64-3612-45F0-8A51-3C70D15E5155.jpeg

AdamK3190 and TexasJDC like this.
  19. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

I look forward to it lol it was some really good racing this month

Nick Cannella and ChauncyMarsh like this.
  20. Bologna_Duc

Bologna_Duc

I'm going to post this in September so as not to clutter October.

On Sunday I got some kind of 'incompatible car' error when I tried to select my liveried Aston Martin for the Dragon Tail race. Fortunately I had an excess gift car in my garage I was able to select for the race. I looked later and did not notice a difference in car settings. Any idea why I might have seen this error?

21. ChauncyMarsh

ChauncyMarsh

It's a spec race so the car has to be completely stock with same tires. Possible that if you had anything tuned (even a tic of downforce, etc.) it would make car incompatible. You should have been able to set car back to defaults from the lobby though, so you could use livery.

22. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Agreed. I run some races with guys on Sunday mornings that allow tuning, and I used my Aston Martin during those races. I had fiddled with some of the settings (tuning) and forgot to set them back for Sunday night. When DT came up and I selected my AM, I got the message.

23. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

This maybe irrelevant to some but if you click the green checkmark and need to make a change to the cars setup you can click the red x and go back into the car settings without having to exit and rejoin

24. ChauncyMarsh

ChauncyMarsh

Yep, that's what I meant to say. Forgot steps but you can def change settings from lobby. Good catch.

25. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

No worries man I'm late to the party lol

26. AdamK3190

AdamK3190

Hey Texas , just a heads up I won’t be able to host this coming month . Thanks for letting me host guys it was fun.

27. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

Not a problem man we will get it handled thank you for hosting you did a amazing job!

28. AdamK3190

AdamK3190

Cool thanks for all the kind words dude . Dont think I’m going to be in D4 this coming month so I will be early in saying it’s been awesome racing with ya. For now

Nick Cannella, Skills and TexasJDC like this.
  29. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

For sure man anytime. I think you and slow will move up or atleast should be moving up. It's been fun man and if you need any help feel free to reach out I'll do what I can

Nick Cannella, Skills and AdamK3190 like this.
  30. Skills

Skills Premium

If @Alexrider007 could make all 6 races each Sunday he’d be moving up too.

TexasJDC, Nick Cannella and AdamK3190 like this.