SNAIL Division 4 - September Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 217 comments
After running practice with about 10 people on blue moon its gonna be a s#$! Show lol you can go from first to last in 1 turn or from last to 1st in 1 turn that was insane but it should be interesting to say the least. I highly suggest practicing it for a few laps if you havent. that car gets out of shape quick

After running practice with about 10 people on blue moon its gonna be a s#$! Show lol you can go from first to last in 1 turn or from last to 1st in 1 turn that was insane but it should be interesting to say the least. I highly suggest practicing it for a few laps if you havent. that car gets out of shape quick
Do you recall the average lap time

With all the chat of using psvr for racing , I decided to pull out mine . I have never tried it before because I figured I would just get nauseous. I was correct lol

Average lap times using the draft 35.2 no draft 36.4 I did try the bump draft a few times using some probably unknowing drivers and it helped both of us catch the pack. But I will say if you slip up be ready to be passed by a few drivers even if they are a few tenths back

With all the chat of using psvr for racing , I decided to pull out mine . I have never tried it before because I figured I would just get nauseous. I was correct lol
I know a few people that use it both on PC and gts and they all told me the same thing the first few times you might start feeling sick but the more you use it the quicker that feeling will go away

I know a few people that use it both on PC and gts and they all told me the same thing the first few times you might start feeling sick but the more you use it the quicker that feeling will go away
I’m going to give it a few more shots to see if I can run faster times with it . But with that said I haven’t been in the racing mood for the last few weeks .hopped into practice today ,went 3 corners and quit . Just not feeling it.

I’m going to give it a few more shots to see if I can run faster times with it . But with that said I haven’t been in the racing mood for the last few weeks .hopped into practice today ,went 3 corners and quit . Just not feeling it.
Yeah I completely understand I think we all go through it. I cant speak for everyone but i know i do. Mine was last month after the break j

Definitely need to establish your VR legs. The lack of weight transfer in turns really f's with your head and equilibrium. But it gets better. As for the malaise, I get it too. Rage quit 3 times in Sport this week bc I got spun out by some punk and just didn't even feel like fighting my way back. Decided to play everything VR I had instead (WipeOut and Trackmaster 2 took up most of my time).

I’d hate to see how much better you’d be if you were in the racing mood.

@TexasJDC I don’t think I will be racing this Sunday. I’m having dinner with my daughter’s boyfriend’s parents. Not excited though.
I will pull the data information from your stream on Monday. I will not be able to upload replays. If needed I can do scores on Monday.

Sorry to hear that @Skills and good luck with the dinner man. It wont be the same without the black and green machine racing door to door with me lol. That's no problem man I will make sure we got ya covered I'll back up replays and help with anything else needed.

I think a lot of us who are pretty active in online communities also feel the same way you do about yourself. Just be you, be comfortable and don't concern yourself about anyone else's opinion and its less stressful. I know it's easier said than done, but these are the things that help me when I have to be around people I don't care to be around or social settings in general.

285.JPG
Yeah I completely understand I think we all go through it. I cant speak for everyone but i know i do. Mine was last month after the break j
best night sleep ever

I think a lot of us who are pretty active in online communities also feel the same way you do about yourself. Just be you, be comfortable and don't concern yourself about anyone else's opinion and its less stressful. I know it's easier said than done, but these are the things that help me when I have to be around people I don't care to be around or social settings in general.
Thanks Tec et al. That is very helpful.
Well I’ll now have lots of stuff to talk about. My wife just did this:
ECCFD007-D187-4AD2-862D-657C032483A4.jpeg

Yeah that's alot of fluid. I zoomed in on it one of the fluids looks red that's normally trans fluid well atleast on nissans I know it is.

Back