SNAIL Fantasy Football 2018-2019 Season

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 155 comments
I’m good Thursday and honestly we can skip week 1 n draft next week. Not the end of the world so we can not rush n be more organized

What about Friday night. Though it’s after the first game it’s not the end of the world.

I’m good Thursday and honestly we can skip week 1 n draft next week. Not the end of the world so we can not rush n be more organized

What about Friday night. Though it’s after the first game it’s not the end of the world.

Thats not a bad idea. We can draft anytime between now and kickoff of week 2. Better late than never. But the tricky part is aligning all of our schedules so we can all be on the same time to draft. I went ahead and created the league on Yahoo.

I have the draft date set as a placeholder since I needed to enter one in order to create the league. This can be changed to anything so we need to figure out when we all can do it between now and next Thursday. Right now its set for Wednesday Sep 12 9:30PM EST. I also have the league set for 8 teams which I can also change. Ok lets get this done once and for all! Again sorry about not following through better getting this going. Just really busy.

@SAMHAIN85
@stelephant
@Tecticles
@THRASH
@JLBowler
@bigbeefytaco
@Oshawa-Joe
@JamCar0ne
@Neutty
@Sean Renon

Last edited:
0902181604.jpg

Heres the aftermath of our auction draft on Sunday. I'm Roiders. Didnt get to do much fantasy research this year but this will have to do. Matt Ryan and Derrick Henry were keepers from last year and they were $1 each out of my $100 budget.

Screenshot_2018-09-04-23-22-30-1.png

Edit: pic looks pretty blurry so its going to be hard to see who went for what. This should be better. You can see half my budget was blown on Gronk and AB

So 3 people as of right now can do Friday night. Myself neutty and Joe. Should we try to shoot for that?

Im not sure about him but thanks Joe. I think thats the dolphins homer in you talking :lol:

Most rushing yards by any back over the last 5 games last season. Almost 500 yards I believe.

Sorry guys, but I am going to pass on this league. The draft and picking of teams isn't what I expected and I don't follow football enough to know who anyone is.

Sorry guys, but I am going to pass on this league. The draft and picking of teams isn't what I expected and I don't follow football enough to know who anyone is.
Start at the top of the list and draft your way to the bottom. Haha.

The time is fine, and the number of teams doesn't matter to me. I don't need to rule a crowd five of you is fine.

That draft time is during enduro... but I am fine with Auto and then picking up off waivers. With only 6 teams I will be fine.

That draft time is during enduro... but I am fine with Auto and then picking up off waivers. With only 6 teams I will be fine.

I'm going to setup a pre selection and see what I get. As long as people are quick with trade responses I should be fine.

Draft day

I set the draft time to tonight @ 8:30PM EST. That way if you're doing the enduro you'll be able to at least draft for a few rounds before the race starts if you want.

You can log in before hand and set players up in your queue and the computer will autodraft them for you.

I'm going to leave it set for 8 teams for now in hopes we have 2 more people join. I'll cross post this in the main thread.

@SAMHAIN85
@stelephant
@Tecticles
@THRASH
@JLBowler
@bigbeefytaco
@Oshawa-Joe
@JamCar0ne
@Neutty
@Sean Renon

Chris / Roiders - SAMHAIN85
Scumlords - Tecticles