Chris / Roiders - SAMHAIN85
Scumlords - Tecticles
TMN Bortles - bigbeefytaco
Not Omega - ?
MalevolentFather
Nick Newell - ?

This is whos signed up. Whos who?

I’d be that nick newell guy. He sounds cool

Well that was....the fastest draft ever. It took 27 minutes. But with only 6 teams and a few on auto-pilot it makes sense.

Rosters are stacked city. Luckily for those that auto-drafted some guys on IR (Mckinnon) theres plenty of depth out there for your taking.

No we arent playing for money...BUT, I'm donating 2 prizes.

SNAIL Fantasy Champion: $25 Amazon card

Bumble-Ball Winner: $25 Amazon card

This is an idea I read about last season and have implemented it into one of my other leagues. Heres how it works:

@stelephant / Omega starts with the "ball" (I chose stelephant since he was 1st on the list in OP)

After Week 2 (our week 1) if stelephant wins his matchup he retains possession of the ball. If he loses to @Sean Renon / Malevolent, then Sean now possesses the ball.

So this imaginary ball will be bouncing around all season. Whoever ends up with it once Week 14 is final (final week of regular season) that person cashes it in for the $25 gift card prize.

Basically it keeps people interested all season. You could be 2-11 going into the final week of the regular season with no chance at playoffs, but if you end up matched up with owner of the ball and win, you win $25.

I will keep this thread updated after each week with who owns the ball.

Something to consider for your leagues next season @JLBowler

Good luck guys

In other news, the Survivor pool I run started off with a bang. Out of the 32 runners that started, only 14 have survived after Week 1. I took Steelers against the crappy Browns. Ties are a loss so I'm out. Stelephant by the skin of his teeth taking GB and Brad both survived. $960 goes to the winner and I hope one of them pulls it off.

Theres a good chance we'll be restarting the pool in a few weeks. Last season it was all over by Week 6. So if anyone else wants in just let me know. Pick 1 game per week. They win you're in, lose you're out. Cant pick the same team twice. Seems easy enough but it really isnt.

Screenshot_2018-09-12-11-32-26-1.png

In other news, the Survivor pool I run started off with a bang. Out of the 32 runners that started, only 14 have survived after Week 1. I took Steelers against the crappy Browns. Ties are a loss so I'm out. Stelephant by the skin of his teeth taking GB and Brad both survived. $960 goes to the winner and I hope one of them pulls it off.

Theres a good chance we'll be restarting the pool in a few weeks. Last season it was all over by Week 6. So if anyone else wants in just let me know. Pick 1 game per week. They win you're in, lose you're out. Cant pick the same team twice. Seems easy enough but it really isnt.

View attachment 765537

And 3 lucky SoB's were saved by a historical Packers comeback.

No Redskins over Cardinals and no Rams over Raiders? Either of those would have been pretty solid picks.

We have two pools at work, one survivor and one where we pick all the games. Our survivor pool has 36 out of 39 still in it (it went to week 16 last year to get a winner) and the weekly pick em took 13 correct this week.

Sorry! Just hard not to fade a team thats 1-31 before last weeks game. That 1 win being against the Chargers in the '16 season which I was at :lol:
It’s all good man lol...Try being a fan you’re entire life of that team. 1964, last NFL Championship. “The Interception”, “The Drive”, “The Fumble”, no Super Bowl appearances, Art Modell, “The Move”, “The Come Back” in 1999, 29 different QB’s in that time span, the head coaches, crooked front office..Need I go on???
But yet I bleed Orange and Brown. :cheers:

Last edited:
Sadly @stelephant and @BradESPN have neen KO'd in the survivor pool.

With the Vikings losing today it killed all but 3. 1 took NE tonight which lost, and the surviors took KC and CHI (who barely won)

I take it most of your pool got cleaned out as well today @JLBowler

Sadly @stelephant and @BradESPN have neen KO'd in the survivor pool.

With the Vikings losing today it killed all but 3. 1 took NE tonight which lost, and the surviors took KC and CHI (who barely won)

I take it most of your pool got cleaned out as well today @JLBowler

We lost quite a few on the Minn. / Buffalo game. I had the Rams this week so I'm still in. I'll have to go and look at the official sheet but I think we have around 12 to 15 left.

My boy is coming back next week for sure. As a Tampa fan it’s confusing when they start 2-0, glad to see we are back to normal lol
I kinda want Fitzy to stay in. Be interesting if he leads them back tonight.

Eh I just got lucky last week, the first week I thought I was going to lose to a guy who had Leveon bell and Leonard Fournette active and neither of them played.

This game tonight absolutely murdered me. I am in 4 leagues besides SNAIL and in three of them I play either Cooper, Thielen, or Cousins. And in the 4th I had Dalvin Cook who had a whole 20 yards. What a time to be alive.

Yeah and usually Thursday games seem to be cursed. Not tonight, 1000 yards spread across both teams.

I also played vs Cooper in one of my other leagues, but luckily Thielen Woods and GurleysGoneWild came through

I was hopeful last week's Vikings offense would show up, gonna need a big day from some others to offset a low score from the Rams D. Here's to hoping I can keep up with @stelephant the rest of the weekend.

If the buc's D knew what pass defense was and the Giants D could stop a runningback I might've had a chance.

Back