*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
@JLBowler
When are we going to get you in on these series again? :cheers:
Exhibition run tomorrow night if interested.
Never was a huge fan of the Porsche. I'll keep an eye on the Michelin series and may jump on a reserve spot once I have some free time.

Last edited:
Porsche GT3
Supercup Challenge

Exhibition Event #1
at Sainte Croix-B
Default Conditions
This Friday, April 22nd

9pm est

Alright fellas, while GT7 has yet to accommodate our needs for the online lobbies, that shouldn't stop us from testing the servers and stability along with our series parameters.

I will be hosting an exhibition event this Friday, April 22nd at 9pm est. We will run in the following format:
-Room will open at 9pm est for open warmup ups until 9:30pm est.
-Practice lap times will set the grid for the first short 6 lap Race.
-The grid will then be reversed to run a 2nd 6 lap sprint Race.
-the grid will then be reversed based on the 2nd sprint race results.
-We will then be running a full length race with laps to equal over 40 minutes.
-If interest remains strong, we can continue to another track, or move over to some Michelin Pilot GT4 testing.

Please verify and adjust your weight according to the chart in the 2nd post of this thread.

Those tagged below, please confirm your status before Friday, 5pm est.

@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Platinum)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Platinum)
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum)
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
@Trickybrewer/ Trickybrewer (Platinum)
@Kgffy / kgffty (Platinum)
@Xradkins/ Xrad-11 (Platinum)
Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
@SydViscus / Sydviscus (Gold)
Probably won’t be there by 9:30et but hope to make the longer race.

To set the mood for tonight
Sebring Rounds 1 & 2
Race 1
Race 2

Long Beach Rounds 3 & 4
Race 1
Race 2

Last edited:
Greetings, sure get to missing everyone, and “The Thrill of Victory, and the Agony of Defeat”. (more agonies than victories)
Hey Tex, great hear from you and glad to have you stop in. Hoping all is well sir.👍

A reminder to any Drivers yet to confirm attendance for tonight, there are still 6 open spots available. Also, any primary drivers who had a livery rendered for them, they can retrieve their updated GT7 livery. Go to Showcase from the in game world, and search: snailgt3supercup.
Select the paperclip. Then go to GT Auto and select "Load Style". Then apply your livery. Be sure to have the WideBody option on your car, and be sure to have your wheels to the BBS RE-CL 20"F/21R, wide width, wide offset. All details for the car build requirements and a few available tunes can be found in the "Quick Links" at the bottom of the 1st post of this thread. Hoping we can get a strong grid for tonight.

Porsche GT3
Supercup Challenge

Exhibition Event #1
at Sainte Croix-B
Default Conditions
This Friday, April 22nd

9pm est

Alright fellas, while GT7 has yet to accommodate our needs for the online lobbies, that shouldn't stop us from testing the servers and stability along with our series parameters.

I will be hosting an exhibition event this Friday, April 22nd at 9pm est. We will run in the following format:
-Room will open at 9pm est for open warmup ups until 9:30pm est.
-Practice lap times will set the grid for the first short 6 lap Race.
-The grid will then be reversed to run a 2nd 6 lap sprint Race.
-the grid will then be reversed based on the 2nd sprint race results.
-We will then be running a full length race with laps to equal over 40 minutes.
-If interest remains strong, we can continue to another track, or move over to some Michelin Pilot GT4 testing.

Please verify and adjust your weight according to the chart in the 2nd post of this thread.

Those tagged below, please confirm your status before Friday, 5pm est.

@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Platinum)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Platinum)
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum)
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
@Trickybrewer/ Trickybrewer (Platinum)
@Kgffy / kgffty (Platinum)
@Xradkins/ Xrad-11 (Platinum)
Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
@SydViscus / Sydviscus (Gold)
Sorry mate, just saw this - can’t join this time, have fun!

Hey what weight were we running tonight? Was it the actual cup car weight or the regular 2750 something I believe we normally run?

Edit ok I see now I was good we were at regular weight.

Last edited:
Some photos from race 2...

1650825577466.png

1650825608629.png

1650825632820.png

1650825654451.png

You might want to help @Yugofan with his livery, Yokoyama stickers and number plate looks suspect...
@Yugofan
Search snailgt3supercup in the showcase option. When found, select the paperclip (attachment) icon.
Then go to the livery editor and select "Load Style" GO to "Collection" and the updated livery should display. Apply to your car. You should then be outfitted with the new livery.

@Yugofan
Search snailgt3supercup in the showcase option. When found, select the paperclip (attachment) icon.
Then go to the livery editor and select "Load Style" GO to "Collection" and the updated livery should display. Apply to your car. You should then be outfitted with the new livery.
1650833180499.png

Important Series Announcement
Interim Race Night
Procedures and Rules

Below are interim procedures and rules we will utilize to adapt what we have available in the lobbies to fit our needs within the series.
--Race Night Procedure
-9pm est: Room will open at or slightly before. Drivers may enter the track and begin hot lap Qualifying. (Once on track, do not leave the track or enter the pits for any reason. Otherwise, your fastest lap displayed in your lap history mfd may be erased)
-9pm-9:25pm est: Open hot lapping. Until 9:25pm est. At that time, all drivers are to remain on track, park at turn 1, and set your mfd to the lap history which shows sector bests, fast lap, and optimal lap. (Your fastest lap will be your qualifying time.)
9:25pm est 9:35pm est: I will return to lobby, at which point I will scroll through each driver to take a picture of their lap history. (Please be sure to have the correct mfd display shown, and I'd ask all drivers to keep their cars static during this time)
-9:35pm -10:10pm est: Race 1 will start.
The Race Director will ask everyone to press "pause" to verify driver count shown at the bottom of the screen.
(See start procedure noted below.)
-10:10-10:20pm est: break and scoring
-10:20pm est: All drivers are to enter the pits only. Do not go out on track. The Race Director will ask everyone to press "pause" to verify driver count shown at the bottom of the screen.
(See start procedure noted below)

Starting Procedure
-Race 1 from the grid:
All drivers will be on the starting grid. After the lights go out, drivers should procede forward slowly in the same order and "row" they would be on the grid. Drivers are to tighten up side by side and hold at approximately 50 mph. Drivers must pay attention to avoid any contact with other cars at all times. (The race director will instruct the lead car as to when and where we will start. This can and will change based on track...could be the longest straight or the start/finish line..whichever gives us the longest straight for a clean start.) The race director will clarify to the grid where the start point will be as we are rounding the track for lap 1. Race length will be laps to equal 40 minutes, +1 lap.
-Drivers are not to try and attempt a jump on the start. Any drivers found to have throttled in before the row in front of them and gained a major advantage or are a cause of incident will recieve a 10 point penalty against their overall score for the night.
-1 Restart Caution will be available per race. Instructions to be noted in Confirmation Posts and Pre Race Briefings.

Race 2
-after our break, Race 2 will be started. No drivers are to leave the grid until called upon. Once the lights go out, the Race Director will call out the grid order and which side odd and even places are to line up. Each driver is to pull forward just before turn 1, and line up as instructed. Once the entire grid is in order and in formation, the Race Director will instruct the front row to lead us at the 50mph pace speed to the pre-determined start point. The race will start when they launch from a roll at the start point. Again, do not jump the start.

Scoring
-Qualifying laps will be recorded as noted above.
-until proper timing is made available to us, only qualifying times, starting order, finishing order, and Race placements and points will be shown.

Last edited:
Back