SNAIL Race of Champions

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 519 comments
It looks like my cable company broke a cable somewhere and everything is dead - TV, Internet, Telephone, the lot :irked:. I don't know when it will be restored - therefore I need a steward on standby for tonight in case they don't get it fixed in time, please.

@TomMang_68
@Die_Birdy_Die
@Zii1993

I'll try to post from my phone, but if you don't hear or see from me by 9:00 PM Mountain Time, then please assume I won't be there. (How did I manage to post this one? I'm not at home at the moment.....:sly:)

@MajorBlixem @msgt-sd

If everyone who has registered shows up tonight, we will be using the starting positions and time delays shown below. You can read how the delays were determined in section 7 of the Rules and Regulations.

upload_2016-2-5_18-29-27.png

If someone listed above doesn't show up, your starting positions and time delays could change. The race steward(s) will read and type out your starting position and time delay before each race. It might help to write down your start position and delay as it is read out.

I'm having major difficulties on my end. Going to call it a night. Good luck gentlemen. Hopefully you get back going tonight.

I see nobody in the club lobby! This is a difficult ROC. Now I see somebody created a room but I can't get into it. Oh, it's showing Ness made the room. Request timed out. FUDGE. Now, I momentarily saw four but that disappeared quick.

Last edited:
Is there a new room? Maybe we should try fixed host with a robust connection as the host?

What the hell is going on with psn? This is ridiculous and it's starting happen all the time to everyone. They can't even run a bloody server setup. Unreal.

I know it won't help much but I have to call psn and see if any of those useless telephone operators have any idea as to why psn has gone from horrible to POS.
I hate saying this but never had issues like this with Xbox not once not even a little bit. Sad :(

Back