SNAIL Race of Champions

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 519 comments
Mountain time
upload_2016-2-5_20-39-59.png

Rescheduled for next Friday. Keep eye on thread because driver line up might chance a bit if some of tonight's drivers cant make it

If you followed the thread on last Friday you know we had some major PSN network issues. We completed the first combo and then everything went crazy. We decided to postpone the ROC to Friday February 10. So, here is the deal:

1. The 14 drivers that indicated their availability last week will have first right of refusal for the coming week. The 4 drivers that were not available last week will be put on the reserve drivers list according to their rankings. They will be added to the list if one or more of the other drivers have to pull out for whatever reason.

2. The races will start with Combo 2 (Alfa on Indy Road Course), then Combo 3 (KTM on Brands Hatch) and then the field can decide if they want to re-run the first Combo (350Z on Autumn Ring Reverse)

3. Room will open at 9:00 PM Eastern Time and the races will start at 9:30 PM Eastern Time.

4. @msgt-sd will set up a new registration form soon. Make sure to respond by Thursday night at 10:30 PM Eastern Time

5. @MajorBlixem and @Die_Birdy_Die will be the stewards for the night.

Keep an eye on the thread for the latest updates.

I will not be able to attend this Friday. It's senior night for our high school basketball team and one of my former players has asked me to walk with him in the pre-game ceremonies. It's usually something reserved for the parents of the player but this kid doesn't have a dad to show up for him so he asked me to join his mom and walk him into the gym. Good luck to everyone. I'll try and get back for next month.

I'm not sure as of now. I'm hoping all goes as planned, and I will be there.
I will register before the deadline on Thursday.

I can't do both Friday and Sunday so I'm going to forfeit Friday so I can make sundays races. Sorry guys.

Sorry for not responding in time guys. Please pass my spot to the next deserving driver. I hope to be able to deserve a spot again in future events if I can repeat last month's performance :bowdown: how ever what I can do is get a hold of the replay uploads and work on a video project. I'd love the challenge to have it done properly by the end of the month ready for the next ROC event.
:gtpflag: Once again apologies for the late response

I'm still not sure what's happening this Friday night.
Go ahead and pass my spot on to someone else.

I had a busy week. I was hoping we have enough participants for this Friday, but it looks like there is less enthusiasm than what we expected. I'll post a reminder in the Main thread.

With the deadline passed and only 4 racers confirmed I don't think the race will take place tonight.

Latest Posts

Back