SNAIL Time Trial Events

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 341 comments
Looks like Daily C is the one make race this week and Daiky A has 2 cars available. Are we going with A or C?

And can I change back to my oshawa-joe account and start doing these tts with ABS off?

Race A. And you can use whatever account you want. All times are pulled directly from the SNAIL account's friends list. So whatever is on it goes to the sheet.

A is technically still a one make, they’re sister cars. I think we used A last time is was the 86/BRZ didn’t we?

Correct

Race A. And you can use whatever account you want. All times are pulled directly from the SNAIL account's friends list. So whatever is on it goes to the sheet.

Correct

Nice Lap! I’ll be chasing that one for a while! :cheers:

Thanks. I was surprised to see it so far up on the boards after only doing 3 laps. Lots of time still out there.

You dropped 4 seconds on your 3rd lap. Takes me a lot more laps to drop time. You adapt to a combo very quickly.

I sent a FR from my OJ account and started doing this ABS off. Rob shared some tips and I think I'll stick to ABS off for the SNAIL TT and remove my other account.

@Rob Brown I'll play with the brf settings tomorrow when I'm off. Current settings appear to be working ok but can't hurt to experiment. I'm always trying new things so this will be fun!

I sent a FR from my OJ account

flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg

Tried some laps with ABS. It's a lot more enjoyable, although dangerous, with it off. Took some time to adjust to combo A with ABS but the car feels like a boat now lol.

I sent a FR from oshawa-joe to replace it. Yesterday. Maybe just needs to be accepted, or for me to log in again. I joined Robs cool kid club! :cool:

I guess next weeks Race C is N100 on the Nord, that would make for one heck of a TT. :)

I did, this one, after the FR was sent. 2:13.616

It's all good. Hopefully we can sort it out for next week.

Last edited:
With 73 turns, I'm sure I'll be hitting the brakes a few times.

It’s actually not too bad, I tried it tonight(with ABS). I wouldn’t dare try it without, this track is hard enough on its own, but it is a really fun combo. :cheers:

Back