SNAIL vs Lobanaro [Rivals Event]

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 373 comments
I don't even have a wheelbase right now. Waiting for my DD2 to arrive and not even completely confident it will fit in my cockpit. Of course there's always the trusty controller even though I haven't used one in two years I'd guess. Heck, I haven't even turned a sim on in at least a month and a half. Kinda crappy... I thought 2019 was going to be a breakout year, but it's turning out to be a year of hiatus. :shrug: Life happens...

I don't even have a wheelbase right now. Waiting for my DD2 to arrive and not even completely confident it will fit in my cockpit.

upload_2019-4-20_10-15-51.jpeg

I don't even have a wheelbase right now. Waiting for my DD2 to arrive and not even completely confident it will fit in my cockpit. Of course there's always the trusty controller even though I haven't used one in two years I'd guess. Heck, I haven't even turned a sim on in at least a month and a half. Kinda crappy... I thought 2019 was going to be a breakout year, but it's turning out to be a year of hiatus. :shrug: Life happens...
That is one outstanding rig you crafted. Excellent work!

Well, it looks like the mounting holes are standard in comparison with current Fanatec products

Thanks @Nick Cannella

Yes, the bottom mounting holes are the same as the CS stuff. My concern is the obstructions within the rig. DD's are narrower but a little deeper in dimension and that's where my issue is with my current rig. By my calculations I may be able to make it fit by moving the wheel mount down and rearward. It won't be optimal but it may be decent enough to use until I build a new cockpit. That won't be until spring 2020 I figure and will be a combination aluminum extrusion for the mounting of all peripherals and motion stuff within a furniture grade housing.

I've got half a mind to change my handle to WoodRacer. :)

you guys are awesome.

Woodys on the attack
Woody looks a bit tight on entry but super loose on exit.
Woody letting it all hang out as we near the finish.
Woody gonna pick up as much rubber as he can on this cooldown lap. Sure don’t wanna come in too light.

Back