SNAIL vs Lobanaro [Rivals Event]

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 373 comments
If lobanaro needs a driver I'd be willing to go over and lend my services...not saying I'm jumping ship on my fellow snail drivers...
tenor (5).gif

If lobanaro needs a driver I'd be willing to go over and lend my services...not saying I'm jumping ship on my fellow snail drivers...

Since there are fewer drivers in Lobanaro than SNAIL, maybe we leave it up to Lobanaro guys to call upon us if they get in a pinch for racers? What are the thoughts from chiefs on both sides?

Lets see how many full-time Lobanaro's can make it first. They didnt have a problem fielding 8 the first go around. Theres also a couple guys who missed the first event but will be locked into this one if they can make it:

Event #2:

TEAM SNAIL:
1. @SAMHAIN85 (D1)
2. @Rednose58 (D2)
3. @JLBowler (D4)
4. @Rob Brown (D2)
5. @TexasJDC (D5)

TEAM LOBANARO:
1. @aerolite (D3)
2. @Mike Lobban (D3)
3. @Lessen (D4)
4. @potvinsuks (D2)

Interested drivers:
SNAIL:
@Raw10_2u
@Sean Renon
@Whitey093
@Herimopp89
@MajorBlixem

We'll also need a few reserve drivers to make sure we have 8 per team in each race.

@Mike Lobban @aerolite start rounding up your guys. Lets still shoot for a month from now - March 29th. And lets get combos announced a week in advance so we can all prepare. Any track, any car, any type of weather. 20ish min races, 2 combos in each game.

Can’t wait.
We don’t need your stinkin Spurt guys. Next race we’re going to bring out the Hanson brothers, they’re already putting on the foil.

Wonderful movie....still trying to get my Hanson chiefs jersey

I'm down and the time is more than good enough!
Since the combo might be the same as the first time, I'll be ready to be consistent!

I CAN NOT believe this... Just got scheduled to work on the 29th :mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:..

Mind you, this is only the 3rd Friday in 4 months that they put me on. I just can't believe my luck :ouch:.

Is the 29th set in stone for the races? :indiff:

I CAN NOT believe this... Just got scheduled to work on the 29th :mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:..

Mind you, this is only the 3rd Friday in 4 months that they put me on. I just can't believe my luck :ouch:.

Is the 29th set in stone for the races? :indiff:

It's not set in stone. We can try to run this in early April instead

It's not set in stone. We can try to run this in early April instead
I wouldn't want to mess up other people's schedules either Sam. However, if we could somehow do that without hurting someone else, would be greatly appreciated bud :). Thanks Sam.

I still can't believe it :irked:.

Somebody will loose out - fact of life. My plans are falling into place to be available Mar 29. After that I will be away for 2 weeks. April 12 is Snail Invitational.

I say just pick a date. If I'm available I'll race. If I'm out of town, I'll watch the broadcast (wishing I could race....:ill:). Racing is fun, but life also happens.

Not sure if there's a legit race stream but if I remember, I'll stream my end of the race.
I'll do my best to beat as much of the opposition as possible!

Not much happening in here :boggled:
With the tentative date being a little over a week out, I say we put this on hold for awhile. I want to make sure there's plenty of time to prepare and nothing feels rushed. I'll post something in a couple weeks and maybe shoot for late April. Hopefully everyone's schedules can align

Not much happening in here :boggled:
With the tentative date being a little over a week out, I say we put this on hold for awhile. I want to make sure there's plenty of time to prepare and nothing feels rushed. I'll post something in a couple weeks and maybe shoot for late April. Hopefully everyone's schedules can align
Yeah, sorry about that Chris, I totally forgot about it until Alex mentioned something a couple of days ago. None of us have spoken about it in awhile. I think it's best to do what you mention.

Sorry guys, but if the delay/postponement is all due to me not being able to make it on the 29th, then I think you guys should go through with it on that day for sure.

I can always catch the next race as I don't think I read anywhere of anyone else not being able to make it on the 29th either.

Just wondering but on the day of the event, is it a surprise race of a set race (as in the car and track combo) because I wanna get my practice in rather than just doing my normal training.

Sorry guys, but if the delay/postponement is all due to me not being able to make it on the 29th, then I think you guys should go through with it on that day for sure.

I can always catch the next race as I don't think I read anywhere of anyone else not being able to make it on the 29th either.
No, it’s more like none of us have even discussed what combos we might run. With only a week and a bit before the 29th we’d be rushing things now.

i know this was coming up, but NOBODY has talked about it at all. I guess we're busy playing the better game ;)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back