SnOoKiE's updated gallery (loads of new photos)

• Thread starter SnOoKiE
  • 14 comments
SnOoKiE_21
well i did post these on my other thread but sadly no replies :( so i thought i would repost them all together in a new thread. Enjoy!

oooooooooook a simple i dont like that would be more appropiate.

Actually im confused. do u not like it? or are u kidding?

I think he was pointing out how it looks like the car is going to crash through your screen, hence the damage to the monitor in the pic he posted.

Based on your lack of typing skill and lack of sarcasm detection... I assume you are the same SnOoKiE that I know.

Nice pictures. I have an older thread called "New Member, New Pics", abut I don't really have the time to take more pictures for it.

Based on your lack of typing skill and lack of sarcasm detection... I assume you are the same SnOoKiE that I know.

Nice pictures. I have an older thread called "New Member, New Pics", abut I don't really have the time to take more pictures for it.

Thanks im glad you like my pictures :)

and im choosing to disregard what you said above.

I've been wanting to get around to it. But for some reason i havent. But nonetheless i shall be uploading more photos once my ps3 has finished updating.

I've been wanting to get around to it. But for some reason i havent. But nonetheless i shall be uploading more photos once my ps3 has finished updating.

Holy... I haven't looked at this thread for so long that it still says "New" on the last post.
Hmm, I'd fix my gallery if I knew a really fast and efficient way to get all of them back up.
Well, good pictures... you should take more.

Back