So, about those tiers...

• Thread starter ykiki
  • 12 comments
United States
Puget Sound
ykiki5
ykiki5
There are only 5 tiers for car collecting, but what happens when you go past it? Better discounts? More free cars?

What's better at 10, 15, 20, etc?

At 10 you get 400k discount. So far it does not look to change after that though I have not made it to 15 yet.
I can say that at 11,12,13 it is the same as 10

No change for me at 25, same rewards. I know a person who's at 37, no change.

I'm interested to see if anything changes as we level up, in Forza 6 the wheel spin rewards were huge after level 1000.

There has to be a wall for Collector Points, though, doesn't there? You don't receive them when you own duplicate car models. Unless selling and re-buying works...

I suppose they'll go up slowly with each DLC, but that's about it.

The CR payouts and discounts are capped after Tier 10, but I have seen more Legendary cars show up past Tier 20. I’m at a point now where almost every car offered to me is a Legendary.

I saw someone posting that if you reached tier 35 and already have all racing suits, you will get 5 mod cards instead.
Don't know if it depends on the tier or just happens as soon as you have collected all suits.

Ok, I just got to 10. I started this thread simply because I wondered if the cars only go to Tier 5, then what's the point beyond that.

One thing I have noticed so far is that if I choose cash instead of a car or suit, the car and suit will come up later as choices, but if I choose the car, it doesn't look to repeat. I can't remember choosing the suit, so I don't know if it'll throw a "repeat" at you.

In the end the tiers are the same as the festival levels in Horizon 3 - they don't matter at all apart from the initial day(s) of playing. I had tier 5 cars unlocked on the second day of playing IIRC and that was even without XP/credits farming, just playing career.

It seems that your drivatar is represented by your Collector level and not a skill/driver level...

So it is just bragging rights more or less

Back