- 5,068

- Glasgow
- GTP_iainoflo
what d'you guys reckon on the pricing structure for the options ?
In UK
Guessing at:
500k = £1.99
1ml = £3.99
2.5ml = £5.49
7ml = £8.99 or £10.49 or something...?
If so then that really sucks. I would never pay that.
what d'you guys reckon on the pricing structure for the options ?
In UK
Guessing at:
500k = £1.99
1ml = £3.99
2.5ml = £5.49
7ml = £8.99 or £10.49 or something...?
If so then that really sucks. I would never pay that.
They are just following the current trend man...business is businessOkay, so normally I give PD the benefit of the doubt with all they do, allowing them to show that they can fix things or improve things without people complaining. But this time, I am disagreeing completely with this decision.
Thank you PD for making a stupid move.
If so then that really sucks. I would never pay that.
You missed the point by a good long shot. There is nothing being limited in the game (other than actually playing the game) when this is offered. All this does is make it easier to get into your favorite car. There is no requirement to buy the credits.
I love how everyone is treating this like its the end of the world. Even though this most likely wont change anything, but hey, whatever makes you guys happy. I've played plenty of games that have the "buy in game currency" option, and I've never had it ruin my gaming experience. So I'm not sure why you all seem to think it will.
Okay, so normally I give PD the benefit of the doubt with all they do, allowing them to show that they can fix things or improve things without people complaining. But this time, I am disagreeing completely with this decision.
Thank you PD for making a stupid move.
You know how this stuff goes, imagine a sort of GT5 career mode where people is forced to grind in order to progress through the game. Sure "you don't have to" you can always buy in game credits and progress faster... at least that's what they said in other games. But the truth is game develeopers intentionally give an advantage to micro transition customers, just think about a free2play fps where "for only 9,99€ you can buy that super duper weapon and 'pwon all the noobz".That's not ripping anyone off. People could, I don't know, use their brain and actually play the game as opposed to paying more money to get something they could probably earn anyways.
Ruined how? The GT series has never been balanced when it comes to credits. Within a few hours you're able to have a car that is generally overpowered compared to the competition. So honestly, HOW is this ruining things? Let's be realistic and stop acting like children...If this is true then the game is ruined before its even out![]()
This also affects Online too, and thats another problem. When I'm playing the game, I will win many races to finally get a Mazda 787B and that takes skill. Then, there are kids who have no skill another than screaming in headsets, getting Le Mans cars on day one. Then we should enjoy trying hard to find a clean race. Maybe this doesn't affect you because you don't like racing online but I do 50% Offline and 50% Online so it does affect me.
Same. I will only buy in-game credits with real money if I'm really desperate for certain cars. I mean I didn't have to buy any tokens with real money on Forza 4 eventhough Turn 10 was offering that option to the players. I guess that it will be same for GT6.Exactly! No one is forcing us to use this, and with proper online restrictions/settings, people who buy credits to get cars faster won't have any affect on us. Personally, I'll stick to the old-fashion way of earning credits, but lets say months down the line I REALLY want a specific new car and don't feel like grinding 10 hours of racing...it's nice to know I have another option for credits.
EDIT: again, this does NOT affect online in any meaningful way, assuming you are looking for the right races.
This changes nothing and 90% of the players won't use it. The ONLY way I can see its usage is if:
1. Races only give winnings once.
2. Cars are not able to be sold.
This also affects Online too, and thats another problem. When I'm playing the game, I will win many races to finally get a Mazda 787B and that takes skill. Then, there are kids who have no skill another than screaming in headsets, getting Le Mans cars on day one. Then we should enjoy trying hard to find a clean race. Maybe this doesn't affect you because you don't like racing online but I do 50% Offline and 50% Online so it does affect me.
If this is true then the game is ruined before its even out![]()
The point.I just hope the seasonals remain the way they are in terms of pay-outs. And they don't nerf the money in favor of selling you this crap.
As someone already said above, with private rooms and race restrictions there's no issue online.
And going on about how you'll win your 787B with skill is a load of elitist crap. It's not like the single player in any Gran Turismo has been ridiculously hard or anything, or that people never work out ways to grind for money as fast as possible. You're going to win your awesome cars? Good for you. But there's not a whole lot of skill in it for 99% of the career mode.
500k - 79pwhat d'you guys reckon on the pricing structure for the options ?
In UK
Guessing at:
500k = £1.99
1ml = £3.99
2.5ml = £5.49
7ml = £8.99 or £10.49 or something...?
What if they do something like this:Spot on. This isn't some FPS where you have to earn the best gun in the game. These are cars. It's about the driver. Pick any car, go out on the track and show what you can do. Just because someone buys a bunch of fancy cars doesn't mean they can drive them.
500k - 79p
1m - £1.49
2.5m - £2.99
7m - £6.99
What if they do something like this:
"take a performance advantage over your opponents online! More hp, more downforce, less weight, less PP!!! The Performance Pack."
Not trying to bring up another game but I got to correct this. I was able to make 600 million "the right way"... The stock market in the game is the key. Just got to pick up the clues they had out in missions and turn auto save off1 will never happen, and 2 will probably only affect a small percentage of cars, like in GT5 you couldn't sell the 1million+ cr cars.
If they made it the way you've said, then no-one would have any credits, people would stop playing and PD would not make any money, because people would boycott them.
GTA V has micro-transactions also for in-game credits, but the payout system in GTA online is terrible, anyway, nothing like GT, and at least in GTA people have been glitching their way to 100s of millions anyway and boycotting the stupid micro-transcations that way.
That would break the already broken PP system even further.What if they do something like this:
"take a performance advantage over your opponents online! More hp, more downforce, less weight, less PP!!! The Performance Pack."
Not trying to bring up another game but I got to correct this. I was able to make 600 million "the right way"... The stock market in the game is the key. Just got to pick up the clues they had out in missions and turn auto save off