So what's this about? GT4 or racing games in general?

  • Thread starter Thread starter De_Wango
  • 19 comments
  • 1,016 views

De_Wango

(Banned)
Messages
15
Because I could name a better sim game than GT4.

Forza.

So good it makes GT4 look like crap.
 
:dunce: Well considering you won't have played either in their finished state, it is a very pointless thing to say. You could only sensibly base this commment on the graphical prowess of the two games, and from what I have seen, GT4 looks far better.

Paul.
 
We already have a forza vs gt4 thread, where you can argue your arse off. Anyone smell a closed thread?
 
That smell is in the air over here
 
De_Wango
Because I could name a better sim game than GT4.

Forza.

So good it makes GT4 look like crap.

You suck.....
 
Maybe if you didnt come off as an Xbox fan boy ppl would actually pay attention to you. As was said before, both games have not been released yet, and if history is of any guide, the GT series has been on top of the console racing simulation games from the start. It will take something out of this world to beat this game, one with prolly 1000 cars :D and 500 tracks (GT5 anyone).

Also to be take seriously, present some real arguements. Rule number two, don't come off as a 12 year old newb.
 
:) Mmm I think the forum title "Gran Turismo 4" gives that one away a bit don't you....
 
Well if GT4 has better car physics (irrespective of damage) it will be a better sim, and if it doesn't it won't be.
 
F310B
Well if GT4 has better car physics (irrespective of damage) it will be a better sim, and if it doesn't it won't be.

from video data we can already say GT4 has better physics as of now.

This thread is the suxors.
 
plfrench
:) Mmm I think the forum title "Gran Turismo 4" gives that one away a bit don't you....

:lol: Its funny how some people can't manage to read the top of a web page! 👍
 
De_Wango
Because I could name a better sim game than GT4.

Forza.

So good it makes GT4 look like crap.

If you want to debate which one is better then there is a thread for that.
The only thing I can say is that there have been a lot of games that on paper have looked like a better game then the GT games but when they where released they fell short of dethrowning GT as the king of mainstream racingsims.

I'm not denying that Forza has potential to be a great game, but beating GT at it's own game is not a simple task. All I can say is lets wait and see.

As for this thread, I expect it to be locked as soon as the mods. have a look at it.
 
Different game, different system.. These two games probably have less in common than people think, it's like comparing apples to oranges. And since I, like many users here, don't even OWN an Xbox, the argument is moot.

I'll be sure to keep you in mind once I read the reviews of Forza, though, especially if they're somewhat less than stellar.
 
So you're only here to start trouble Wango?
 
OMG, Pole Position... Arcade of course!!!

Oh, and a quick question... are we allowed to swear at people who start these kind of threads???, the swearing will be in Morse Code... :D
 
Back