Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I feel you can produce better updates.
----
My Favourite: Number 1
Hmm yeah you are right, it was mainly aimed to be a competition shot not a full update but it still should be of a higher standard. Thanks though for the comment.

OOOOOOO look I just joined the 1000 club :D :dopey:
Thank you everyone who has visited my gallery over the past months I have been posting here and for leaving all your comments good or bad! I appreciate them all so much :cheers:

Here is a random few shots to commemorate :lol:

Thanks for viewing again :cheers:

4rd shot is very well positioned! Has a very nice reflective, gloomy, lugubrious feel too it. But very realistic 👍

Congrats on the 1000, I am a mere 500 away. Back to this recent set , I love the first Aston shot. Also it has been a while that you have posted any JGTC cars so that is a pleasant suprise.

BkS
4rd shot is very well positioned! Has a very nice reflective, gloomy, lugubrious feel too it. But very realistic 👍
Thank you :) yeah I was aiming for a bit of a gloomy shot there.
ShaolinMasta
Congrats ! :cheers:
Lovely shots !!! :drool::drool::drool:
Primus Ortus
Congrats on the milestone Solo! Great set of pics - particularly the close ups.
Thanks Primus. I fell close ups are my weak point so tried to be more adventureous with this set.
ghostrider135
I really like that JGTC shot with the Coca Cola signage 👍
Thank you :) that's one of my favourite shots from the set too.
matt-mtb
Congrats on the 1000, I am a mere 500 away. Back to this recent set , I love the first Aston shot. Also it has been a while that you have posted any JGTC cars so that is a pleasant suprise.
Thanks :) I'm sure you may get to 1000 one day! I think I may do some more JGTC shots as it was nice shooting them.

Congratulations on the 1000 posts, that's a milestone 👍

And of course, is a great set, to celebrate this milestone I love the DB9 at Tokyo and both with the JGTC 👍

Congratulations on the 1000 posts, that's a milestone 👍
And of course, is a great set, to celebrate this milestone I love the DB9 at Tokyo and both with the JGTC 👍
Thank you :)
Great job on your latest set!
Thanks!

I made the front page again guys :D Thanks Jordan for choosing my image!
And there is a new set coming this evening :)

That's a good update to celebrate! 👍 Loved the Astons! :drool:
Congrats! :)
Yeah congrats how old is that pic though, I thought you posted that last year
Thanks guys :) Yeah it is quite an old picture :lol: I took it for the last tournament so look under the 'pink' section in my gallery.

C63 AMG Black Edition

This set looked a lot better on the TV :indiff:
Please leave comments and criticisms!

On my screen IT looks really nice, would be cool if we had the coupe for DLC. I may have to do another M3 set to rival that!

On my screen IT looks really nice, would be cool if we had the coupe for DLC. I may have to do another M3 set to rival that!
Yeah that would be really cool! Before I edited theme they looked horrid :indiff: Thanks
Wow ! Nice car color 👍
Beautiful shots :drool:
Thank you, trying to recreate the car that is going to be featured in Top Gear :dopey:
The 3rd picture is amazing! I love the lighting and reflections.
Thank you, that and the fourth shot are the ones I am happiest with.

They're a bit dark, but it works. I think it's best not to try to brighten early morning or late dusk shots too much, they look more "natural" as dark, if you know what I mean. Ran into similar problems with my latest Nurb sets. You did great TBH. Very good set. 👍

Back