Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
They have the parts/stats/handling of a
Gran Turismo 350Z RS.

^Explains all the red bull suits.

Aha thanks.
I'm trying to think of any other items that could be made into 'cars'

Now I think they need to be 3D models in the game, which means there are a few possibilities.
There is a transporter truck located featured in one of the FT86 videos, which I think the Red Bull X2010 gets unloaded from when you win it (could be a plane though, been a while since I did the challenge).
There is also a Plane at Red Bull Hanger 7 that takes off and lands.
The trams in Bern.

There are also a lot of low res vehicles scattered around GT5's tracks, but I fear these are modeled as part of the track, not as separate items.

Now I think they need to be 3D models in the game, which means there are a few possibilities.

I don't think thats going to be possible without editing game data on the ps3.
The wheel and paint preview just happen to be actually implemented as cars in the game.

I've tried every body id from 0 to 4000.
There is nothing above ~1880.

Not including the wheel & paint preview there should be exactly 1147 working cars in the game, including standards of premiums, stealth, chromeline & dlc.

Oh wow. The hood/roof cam on the two cars are so perfect. They're completely zoomed in, which is perfect for video or montage making. You could have a static camera pointed down La Sarthe for a nice Le Mans shot etc.

So anybody made a driver driveable? So your driver can drive a driver... (Pictures inside my head... Go away!)

xzibit-lead.jpeg

Not sure if this was mentioned, but the Ultra and Super High RPM Turbos work on the Z32, the Ultra one is looouuud when downshifting.

GTRACER1998
Not sure if this was mentioned, but the Ultra and Super High RPM Turbos work on the Z32, the Ultra one is looouuud when downshifting.

Also they really show turbo lag to the fullest extent. I love it

TheKitten
Love the BOV and Spool :sly:

Running one on my Supra.

Yeah same here. And if it wasn't already hard enough to get my RX7 to stay away from the 2k RPM range I would use it on it

With 2.12 update they get rid of X2010 JP Flag Color. Although car is still present in my garage, if i enter it, i have empty demo table. I can choose this car, but when i try to enter GT Auto - i have infinite GT logo. Also game hangs if i try to use this car in practice mode (didn't try other modes, but should be the same).

X2010 5G is still alive :)

Fazerfan
Same thing with the XXXXXXXX. In garage its invisible, in practice infinite black screen.

You do realize that that code is actually the free car given to us for free right? No need to even use it

Exactly, getting the XXXXXXX is like stealing DLC (even though it is free) because it is a Corvette C7 with just a slight change in appearance.

Any news on the paint preview cars?

Exactly, getting the XXXXXXX is like stealing DLC (even though it is free) because it is a Corvette C7 with just a slight change in appearance.

Any news on the paint preview cars?

Paint Previews are working fine.

One thing I noticed is that the drivers against you in A-Spec(Possibly B-Spec too) are using hp multiplier :D They are cheating ;P

BTW, somebody said this earlier but in previous versions you can get wider tires, in driving options there is petrol additivies and nitrous.

With 2.12 update they get rid of X2010 JP Flag Color. Although car is still present in my garage, if i enter it, i have empty demo table. I can choose this car, but when i try to enter GT Auto - i have infinite GT logo. Also game hangs if i try to use this car in practice mode (didn't try other modes, but should be the same).

X2010 5G is still alive :)

Yup .. I made a body swap with the Fiat 500 '68 (Fait 500 to X2010 Japan) and I even took it to motegi , infinite GT logo , photomode , blanck space..

So what is an ideal spot to re update to.. I am planning on deleting my game same.. re updating to a much earlier version and hopefully reloading my game save that has my built cars on it.. Is this even possible?

driftinziggy
So what is an ideal spot to re update to.. I am planning on deleting my game same.. re updating to a much earlier version and hopefully reloading my game save that has my built cars on it.. Is this even possible?

Do you mean that you are going to delete patches and then update?

You don't have to delete save on any point but take backup from it just in case.

I think you should try 1.05patch as you can do cool things there but of course there is no new features and cars. I think patch 2.11 is the best choice on spec 2?

All saves works at 1.05 patch but there was that bug if the save is bigger than 4mb?

Back