Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
Do you mean that you are going to delete patches and then update?

You don't have to delete save on any point but take backup from it just in case.

I think you should try 1.05patch as you can do cool things there but of course there is no new features and cars. I think patch 2.11 is the best choice on spec 2?

All saves works at 1.05 patch but there was that bug if the save is bigger than 4mb?

I am at update 2.10, and I remember that bug, I heard that if you frequent the Museum cards, the MB could skyrocket.

I think PD fixed though.

My friend took a standard R35 GT-R from GTPSP and was able to modify it and put spoilers and rims ect. So he's using those cars in the Gran Turismo mode and can use it online.

So tell me guys are there any cars in GTPSP that are not in GT5?

My friend took a standard R35 GT-R from GTPSP and was able to modify it and put spoilers and rims ect. So he's using those cars in the Gran Turismo mode and can use it online.

So tell me guys are there any cars in GTPSP that are not in GT5?

There's the FPV cars and the Hyundai Accent Rally Car that are missing.

Those mechanics keep stealing my cars. :banghead:

66dtw6.jpg

30u36gm.jpg

:lol:

Hate to explain a joke, but those are the suits of the technicians who can be seen inspecting one of your cars at the game's title screen.

Hate to explain a joke, but those are the suits of the technicians who can be seen inspecting one of your cars at the game's title screen.

Oh. I breeze by that screen before the thing even loads, so that explains it.

Like I said, he can't go online with these hacks. Even tho I don't do what he is doing, I have friends that do exactly what he is doing. So, I'll say it again, a hacked PS3 cannot be used online, period. You will not see any 1000 HP VW's online for instance.

Lol! (Had to)
Time flies huh 👍

That Redbull JP flag color that shows invisible and stuff? It also has a random car as it's thumbnail. I think it's a Suzuki Wagon RR,but i'm not sure.

You know that tuned Mercedes SLS they have in the Mercedes Driving Academy in the GT5 special events? Is it possible to get that? If someone has can someone send me one :3

You know that tuned Mercedes SLS they have in the Mercedes Driving Academy in the GT5 special events? Is it possible to get that? If someone has can someone send me one :3

You can't get it but the tuning community has spent a lot of time trying to replicate it. You can make your own.

Back