Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
Went to trial mountain with XXXXXXX... and they look silver chrome :confused:. Color changes everywhere.

Maybe you just eat wrong mushrooms, it makes people see weird colors :lol:

It's only light like Razerman stated đź‘Ť

Last edited:
i think the lights on the gtx (Gran Turismo XXXXXXXX) are duller because it was earlier so maybe they wanted it to look a little more secretive. also, are there 8 Xes like the 8 letters in CORVETTE?

i think the lights on the gtx (Gran Turismo XXXXXXXX) are duller because it was earlier so maybe they wanted it to look a little more secretive. also, are there 8 Xes like the 8 letters in CORVETTE?

I guess there is 7 but I'll confirm it till end of this day;)

EDIT: Just checked and it is 7, XXXXXXX.

Last edited:
Just saw this in the Hybrid Showcase Thread over in the Photomode section, and it just HAD to be reposted here.
The owner (quatschkopp) claims it's not photoshop.
kyotogion3.jpg

kyotogion4h.jpg

According to him the engine puts out 408HP, and the vehicle itself is very small. Anyone know if this is real or fake?

I believe it is real, afterall he did say he wasn't good with photoshop.

Personally I think it's real as well. I'm hoping sorg or somebody can give us definite proof that this is real. Not asking how, just asking for proof of this thing actually existing.

Yea I see what you mean, definite proof would be good because we may believe him but others may not. Looking at that 1st photo, I don't think anyone could pull something off like that on photoshop. ;)

That could possibly be the base shape that every car in the game is built around.

That's indeed a possibility. I always had a slight suspicion that the paint preview icon was actually a drive-able car. This is all starting to resemble GTA and it's whacky hidden cars to me. đź’ˇ

That's indeed a possibility. I always had a slight suspicion that the paint preview icon was actually a drive-able car. This is all starting to resemble GTA and it's whacky hidden cars to me. đź’ˇ

As I recall GT2 had some really weird hidden cars such as the trophy and the GT logo?

As I recall GT2 had some really weird hidden cars such as the trophy and the GT logo?

Indeed. My personal favorite was COURSE BG [R]. Nothing's as satisfying as whipping half of Test Course's banked turn through Grindelwald. :dopey:đź‘Ť

There were others, like a giant green ":)", and all of the Licenses.

ZDUPH
Just saw this in the Hybrid Showcase Thread over in the Photomode section, and it just HAD to be reposted here.
The owner (quatschkopp) claims it's not photoshop.

According to him the engine puts out 408HP, and the vehicle itself is very small. Anyone know if this is real or fake?

If it is real I wonder whether it has any stats and if it can be painted!

Confirmed! Paint Preview car is a fully driveable hidden car in GT5!
Kart_Space.jpg

mQuauSx.jpg

Kart Space. Also the pic isn't mine, all credit goes to PR1VATEJ0KER.

I hope ZDUPH doesn,t mind me adding another picture I have seen elsewhere into his qoute.
Just thought it looked funny with all the drivers.:lol:

Thats brilliant.đź‘Ť Nice.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Wow. While that is pretty much just for the giggles when you drive around in it, I think it opens more opportunities to photo travel. I mean, it's the first RC car scale model in GT5, imagine all the different points of views you get if you compose a photo with it, everything around will look huuuge :lol:

Wow. While that is pretty much just for the giggles when you drive around in it, I think it opens more opportunities to photo travel. I mean, it's the first RC car scale model in GT5, imagine all the different points of views you get if you compose a photo with it, everything around will look huuuge :lol:

Just hope I have a decent suit unlike James May on top gear when you drive round in it.:lol:

nakedmay300.jpg

http://cupholder.blogs.topgear.com/2009/06/25/james-mays-car-sauna/

Unpaintable ingame but maybe with the same trick as the other unpaintable cars possible to paint. Only washing and oil change available.

ahrweilerstreete.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracki.jpg

Unpaintable ingame but maybe with the same trick as the other unpaintable cars possible to paint. Only washing and oil change available.

I have tried to paint it yesterday and was very disappointed that GT Auto wouldn't allow me to do so :lol:

I'm not sure about the 408 HP though, I'm on a different power unit and calculated my shown power to HP. So it may be +/- 1 or 2 HP off..

I have tried to paint it yesterday and was very disappointed that GT Auto wouldn't allow me to do so :lol:

I'm not sure about the 408 HP though, I'm on a different power unit and calculated my shown power to HP. So it may be +/- 1 or 2 HP off..

It shows 403 BHP for me.

EDIT:
And top speed for wheel is about 360kmh :D

Also they are paintable throught save editing.

ahrweilergate1bi.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know what car these are being based on? I presume there are no wheel or paint chip chassis, engines, drivetrain etc.

Back